Holy Grail found?

I didn't even have to read "The DaVinci Code" to find it ether-

smgrail2.JPG

Good news is it's real and it's really nice. Bad news is you don't have one.

We ran into a snag so this is the only complete one we've made until we remedy it. Unfortunately this snag means yet another delay on the project. I'm not going to comment on an expected release date, I just wanted to post this so everyone knows we're almost done.

Pre-orders will be shipped in the order they are received and the first batch looks like it's going to be sold out before they are even done.

www.agparms.com

Kevin

Edited by Z1500
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooooh uber wants... Damn you unemployment. I swear first chance I get I will order about 5 of em.

So right now I need to know something, Does anyone need a TIG welder? I can MIG and Stick as well and I'm handy with an Oxy acetylene torch :D

Moving on from my unemployment what happened that is delaying the production of said Holy relics?

We ran into a snag so this is the only complete one we've made until we remedy it. Unfortunately this snag means yet another delay on the project. I'm not going to comment on an expected release date, I just wanted to post this so everyone knows we're almost done.

Very nice. However, if you don't mind me asking...have these been tested for functionality?

Edited by NoAim
I didn't even have to read "The DaVinci Code" to find it ether-

holygrail.jpg

Pre-orders will be shipped in the order they are received and the first batch looks like it's going to be sold out before they are even done.

www.agparms.com

Kevin

Awww, I was hoping for something shorter, is it too late to make it a double stack. LOL

I think I'll buy one extra and twist it into a dru..... a feeding device that sounds like something Neal Pert would play. You know starts with a DR and ends with a UM.

Seriously, Nice pic, but it's going to make this next wait all that more difficult!

Pretty good resolution on that pic for "vaporware" :)

Ok, I'm a bit loopy from no sleep. I'll back away from the keyboard now.

I agree!

It is good to keep us in the know. Even if it means delays continue... it shows progress and the potential is there, with patience.

I also appreciate the update.. and agree with 6500RPM... lets not fill it up with too much meaningless mumbo jumbo... we got enough posts like that nowadays... hahahahaha

if ya want to spew "blah blah blah" start a thread in funny stuff. :lol: LOL :up:

Thanks again for the update!!!

:smoke:

Very nice. However, if you don't mind me asking...have these been tested for functionality?

This guy had a question that I was wondering too. Did you torture test a mag? Did you shoot any different types of shells? Will it take 3" shells? Is the outside clip the only metal in the magazine?

I didn't see any. Do you have any markings on the magazine? How large? Where located?

Thanks in Advance. :)

Function tests good so far but have not pounded loads of ammo thru it yet. Not sure about 3" rounds but the mag is the same internal length as a Russian one (2.7") so it should run all the same ammo. The mag has a piece of steel imbeded inside it going through the front hook and exdending down the front of the mag body. Markings on the drivers side of the body near the top, you can see it in the above pic. It's about 1/8" tall. Once we mold up a bunch we'll be throwing them off the roof, playing street hockey, etc with them to find any weak points.

Kevin

Woohoo, pictures! *sold*

You now have three less available for others to purchase :D

I've been waiting since the damned AWB sunset and I eventually lost interest in the S-12 due to a lack of filling in promises of big magazine vaporware. I'm glad I checked back when I did though to see a few S-12 products that I just must have...the magazines being #1 on my list.

Could I inquire as to the nature of the snag? The magazine looks damn fine cosmetically and it's picked up a healthy evil black tan since I last saw the ghostly pale prototype!

Oh no.

Not again!

Ordered a bunch in a mini-group buy from AR15.com Oregon Hometown forum.

Now if only they'd get here within 2 weeks...then I can run them in our annual 3-gun for Practical Rifle... :angel:

Did anyone notice that the number "avaliable" was down to 45 last night and now it is back up to 113. Also the market price was listed at $65. What market price was that? Anyways, I hope they get here soon.

AND I'M DOWN FOR 30!! Now we need the Last Shot Bolt Hold Open!! Where did all you guys go that was working on these? You know who you are. I would ask but people start crying when someone get curious as to what happened to the idea they brought up in the first place.

Did anyone notice that the number "avaliable" was down to 45 last night and now it is back up to 113.

Maybe a big order got cancelled or the material lot was overestimated and there was enough for more. It was down to 42 last night after I purchased three units. Can't wait for an update!

Did anyone notice that the number "avaliable" was down to 45 last night and now it is back up to 113.

Maybe a big order got cancelled or the material lot was overestimated and there was enough for more. It was down to 42 last night after I purchased three units. Can't wait for an update!

I dropped it down to 45 after I order 20 more. I had already ordered 10 a few days ago. It's not material or orders getting canceled. It's a sales tactic. Just like the "slashed $65 market price". What market? There is no 10rd market to say that. The listed quantity got to low and the seller didn't want people to think that they couldn't order the dealer special 100 amount. I'm not complanning. I don't care. I just want my 30 mags! I'm glad they are coming soon.

LOL...not if you didn't do it four years ago ;)

San Angelo, Texas: Home of the Professor McCoy midbarrel comp dot-sighted 12-round 20-guage Saiga (circa 2002) and the Fred "Fluffy" Hindman midbarrel comp dot-sighted 11-round 12-guage Saiga (circa late 2002). And of course, some jerk with a dot-sighted USAS-12 (circa 2000).

Alex