I am praying for you Kriegerwithin, please know that God cares about your pain and your mom's, when Jesus ( God in the Flesh) came to earth and was asked said why he came, he said " I have come to heal the broken hearted" now this was not all he said, but think about all of the things he could of said to us!

See God cares about your heart, I hope I don't offend anyone, I just needed to tell you that God cares about yours and your moms broken heart.

Prayers being said for you in Oregon.

Edited by krusader

Lost my father 46 years ago at the age of 47. I miss him and think about him often.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Give your Mom mine and the forums condolences.

May he R.I.P.

Sorry for your family's loss, been through sooo much of it my family. A friend told me some years back during one episode, "just remember Dean, each day will get a little better", I held on to that, and I still do, he was right. Helping others is God's will for us, putting them first heals our soul, take care of your mom, you'll be rewarded 10 fold.

Dean.

My condolences and prayers are with you, Krieger. Only 58, your dad passed pretty young. That happens with heart attack victims all too often though. My grandfather died at age 61 of a heart attack. He was a cattle rancher and passed sitting in his pickup during a blizzard. I never got to know him, unfortunately. I'm glad your mom has you around to lean on, as that will surely make this truly difficult time more bearable.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Sorry to hear of your fathers passing,i lost my pops at the age of 59.I been taking care of my disabled/deaf mom since 1994,cant say its been easy, but she raised me and that sure wasnt easy!

Hang in there.