alright guys and ladys, im shipping off to basic training today at 130pm (PST) wont be near a PC till about 3 months time. hopfully ill be able to go and buy a saiga when im over in GA, and maybe meet a member or two :smoke: thanks for all the good info you have shared, and ill hope to see everything well here on the forum.

-reid

• 2 months later...

well im back now, had some fun at basic, got to shoot some fun weapons=D love the m240b hehehe... well now im up here in ft gordon... so if anyone lives up here.. would love to meet you and go shooting=D cant wait to get an off base pass and go find the closest gun store with saigas =D thanks for all the comments im happy to be serving you great people.

- gopher

thanks everyone. i havent killed any insurgents yet but ill try to when ever i get deployed... hahaha... but i cant wait till i get off post and get my hands on a saiga 308... anyone know if i can use my military id to buy a rifle or do i still need to use a valid drivers license?