Sending Makc Our Prayers and Good Vibes....

Hey guys I just found out that the man who gave us this place to meet and talk Saigas is very sick. Apparently he's not feeling well at all right now.... to put it mildly.

What can we do to let him know we are all thinking about him and wishing him well? I personally will be praying for his good health to return ASAP, and I'm starting this thread to give everyone who wants to, a place to send him a virtual 'get well card'. I still don't know the details of his ailment, but I know how it feels to be sick as hell, and want to know your friends are thinking about you. This forum full of like minded people, who I have had the pleasure to come here every day and converse with for the past 7 yrs or so, has done a great deal to help me. My friends I have made here over the years have brought me well wishes and cheer, that seriously brought my hurtin ass back up out of at least a couple of really deep holes over the years.

MAX I'm thinking about ya man! Get well soon! We need you here! :clover:

Maybe Admin Girl could give us an update sometime on how things are going?

• Like 5

First off, even knowing so little, Id like to join in saying I hope he gets well soon. Thanks for everything he does here, great forum!

I wish him all the privacy he wants and deserves but let us know how he is if thats ok with him.

Let me/us know if there is any little things we can do to make things easier on him and family.

Good luck Makc and family.

• Like 1

I've heard a myraid of ailments listed as possible, I'm sure if he wanted us to know he'd share. I haven't been here that long, but I've really come to enjoy this place and feel it's a great community, am really pleased to be a part of it. So here to you Max, hope you get well soon. Thanks for going through the trouble to set up such a great site for all us saigapaths to get together and share ideas and find parts and inspiration from the pros of the AK. Take care.

• Like 1