Izhmash AK100 Folding Stock(ing) Stuffer Give-A-Way!!!

IMAG0698.jpg?t=1355600848

Official Contest Rules
  • Members, Business Members, and Moderators can enter into contest for a chance to win the coveted prize.
  • (1) Grand Prize: Izhmash triangle folding stock, trunnion with all hardware.
  • If you are a basic member you must be a Forum.Saiga-12 contributor
  • Contest starts effective 12/15/12 at 3:00pm EST will officially end 12/22/12 at 11:59pm EST
  • To enter into contest you must take a picture of your Saiga in a Christmas themed photo. I encourage creativity! Lets see some crazy off the wall Saiga Christmas cards!!! Photoshop is okay.
  • The post # will be randomly picked within 24hrs of the closing of this contest by ChileRelleno using http://www.random.org/
  • One entry per user, please keep the posts for entries only. You’re more than welcome to comment within your one entry post.
  • Pictures can only be used once and anyone caught reusing an image will automatically be disqualified.

Good Luck to everyone, I wish you all a Merry Saiga Christmas!!!

Trianglekit.jpg

Edited by Jeluvsk
  • Like 10

First pic here. Thanks for the contest. The lights were a gift from my inlaws from the Great Smoky Mountains Just outside Dollywood. Some little Hillbilly shop. Still smelled like powder too. Edit, put some time in to it.First photo shop.

Merry-christmas-Wallpaper-HD-Desktop-Background1-1_zps09df443f-1_zpsf24d8ac2.jpg

Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 3

Merry Christmas!

-To enter into contest you must take a picture of your Saiga in a Christmas themed photo. I encourage creativity! Lets see some crazy off the wall Saiga Christmas cards!!! Photoshop is okay.

I'll see your Saiga, and raise. . . 4 Saiga's, 2 Veprs, and 1 AR15.

post-33094-0-39404200-1355698813_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

im going to have to try i really want one for a SBS build i have in mind in the future or maybe id stick on my SGL21 or my 5.45

would it be unfair to use a female Model in my entry?

Rules state christmas themed photos, the possibilities are limitless when it come to models and Christmas! And is highly encouraged! Hell who knows there might even end up being best photo mystery prize at the end of this contest as well. Let's see those entries!

I'm in! I even dressed her up for her Xmas shot!! Let me tell you, it was hard to pull the mag out of the safe at 5:30 am!!

Sure is pretty under the tree with the Bakelite on!! Don't you think??

Jeluvsk, Merry Christmas my friend!!!! You Rock!

post-11604-0-97842800-1355751080_thumb.jpg

Here is my contribution to the thread. Hope I win, I have been looking for a good excuse to tackle a rear trunnion conversion and this would fit the bill. Good luck everyone and a BIG THANKS for offering us this opportunity to win.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

post-6703-0-91484300-1355777346_thumb.jpg

With a friend

post-6703-0-16277500-1355777256_thumb.jpg

Here I had to go digging for a damn Christmas movie to participate, finally found one even in VHS, and then the whole contest changed by the time I got back from Ft. Campbell! Anyway, I'll submit the photo with the video I took for the original contest since it is a random pick.

DSCN0271.jpg

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 1

THANK YOU SO MUCH JELUVSK!!! I am not sure if folks here realize how generous you are being. Very good karma for you. Tis the season of giving and you are certainly doing more than I have seen in a while.

Not the level of detail and creativity I had planned. Time seems to be at warp speed right now. I am hoping this is my place holder and I can replace with a better entry. My Vepr 12 and 12.5" SBS S12 next to our self harvested tree. The damn pine beetles and spruce bud worms have pretty much decimated the forest here (90% mortality in the pines). Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND ESPECIALLY TO YOU JELUVSK!

a263faeb9872f3eeae48cc190a9c5fee.jpg

• Like 1