Why us Vendors are at such high risk!

It amazes me that people at times don't have an ounce respect for the risk we take in this field. Not crying the "feel bad for us song" but damn! It seems like every time I start investing large sums money into a project these assholes come along threatening to ban shit. I have around 300K invested into our new AK Titan coming out and I know others the have millions tied up in projects. I could cut my losses and run but that's just isn't in my character do so! Fuckem, that exactly what they want, so if any of you other vendors out there are reading this, stand you ground, demand loyalty from your customers, your fellow countryman. Tell them if they want your business to stay around they need to act and now! No more arm chairing it, get loud, real fucking loud, cause men they ain't buffing this time! There was little kids killed, this is the right timing for these tools and they're going to react quick.

Thomas Jefferson: "Every generation needs a new revolution"

This is our revolution to fight and the hour is upon us, our voice must be louder than the voices of the "Feinstein's" out there!

• Like 14

I hear you brother. I was just thinking last night about what a ban would do to forum business sponsors and the gun industry as a whole. The firearm industry is likely the only bright spot in the economy right now, and they are finding a way to screw that up as well.

I can imagine the uncertainty sucks for you right now, but I am one those people that expect the worst and hope for the best. At any rate thank you for the excellent products you bring to the market and your commitment to inovation.

• Like 1

Business is a risk. Always has been. I respect the fact that you have the balls to be in the firearms industry during an anti-gun administration. My friends who invest millions into their business donate hundreds of thousands to the NRA and local shooting sports events and education. They get a lot of loyal customers by showing that they are fighting for our rights. They have all been rewarded by their customers and sales.

As a man in the firearms industry, I would assume you are a life member of the NRA and donate a good amount of your earnings to them. Now is the time to talk to them and make sure they go full out. I don't exactly like the NRA but, they are the biggest stick when it comes to preserving our rights.

I wish you great success and the best of luck.

• Like 1

I for one am very thankful you guys are around. Even the handful of lousy vendors, because it supports my passion. More importantly it helps drive the economy and foster capitalism and the American entreprenuerealism that at one time made this the greatest country in the world. The anti's, just as with any colleratal damage in any of these tragedies, DO NOT care about you or any victims as long as their agenda progresses. You see Mr. Hadley, to them you are a Merchant of Death.

I for one am very thankful you guys are around. Even the handful of lousy vendors, because it supports my passion. More importantly it helps drive the economy and foster capitalism and the American entreprenuerealism that at one time made this the greatest country in the world. The anti's, just as with any colleratal damage in any of these tragedies, DO NOT care about you or any victims as long as their agenda progresses. You see Mr. Hadley, to them you are a Merchant of Death.

True and while they work for the "Merchants of Death" lol Oh and I'm not the "Merchant of Death" I'm Chaos, Merchant of Death is my brother!!

• Like 2

People actually questioned my decision to not pursue a manufacturing license and open a shop, if obama was re-elected. I think waiting for that election to be final was the best business decision that I have ever made. Proper respect to you guys for hanging in. I'm not in the financial position to wager money on business ventures. I have to have a high probability that it would be a wise decision. I knew if he stayed in that we would be having this conversation much sooner than later. Fbho!

The taxation in the firearms industry has far more "layers" than most realize. I think obama views that tax revenue as a semi-negative thing. People in the industry still retain their economic power and freedom, for the most part.

Again Cameron thanks for being the first to put out the word for others to join and be vocal even though it should be obvious it will affect them.

And one big mistake you all make about Bama he was a lawyer.

He is a trained bullshitter not an economist.

His solution to fixing our economy is to borrow more money to jumpstart loosing ventures or programs that don't make money.

Cameron, seriuos question, what do you or any other vendor/industry person do to protect your investment. The gun industry today between fireaerm sales and parts support is huge compared to what it was at the time of the AWB. Who do you support (NRA, etc). How do you keep informed on new legislation and how do you respond to it?

Every gun board should have a section, state by state, on who to contact concerning new gun legislation and possibly a cut and paste on what verbage to use. At this time I'm not aware of any board that does. The gun industry is huge, gun ownership is huge, I just need a quick and easy if possible way of acting in a positive manor to protect all our rights. Every gun company and forum should have a section dedicated to our protection. Make it easy and more will participate. To this day after all my years in being a firearms owner, I'm unsure as to what entities have my best interest at hand. In short, help me help you and I will......My biggest concern is can we fight anything that's handed down by Executive Order?

Keep your chin up bud, you're a good man.

Edit-Just to say it's sad that these false flags are acting like they care about grieving familys, when all they're really concerned about is something to push their agenda. The shame is on them and I hope they all burn in hell for the lack of true compassion. I hope the common men and women of this country see them for what they really are.

Edited by 6500rpm
  • Like 2

Well said Cameron. We need to give them a political fight that rips the heart right out of them. Let's make it where they don't have the fortitude to try this stunt again.

The media forced this issue, dragging up these news stories to push this bill through congress when otherwise these stories would never have received national news coverage.

Get your pens, pencils and keyboards warmed up, tell everyone that supports the second amendment and I mean everyone. We didn't pick this fight but let us make sure we end it. I'm tired of these nutballs trying to tell me what I can and can not do.

De Opresso Liber and gentlemen, we are the opressed right now. Stand up. Let's get busy.

"Write your congressman, even if you think he is on your side, to strengthen his hand." - Ronald Reagan

"Let's roll." Flight 93

what do you or any other vendor/industry person do to protect your investment.

Personally, I had an epiphany....

If a law was passed making all AKs single-shot straight-pull like in the UK, my custom upturned & left side charging handles would be an absolute must-have for every AK out there. Imagine trying to charge every single round without it & having to constantly transition...

(trying to find even the smallest silver lining here, as our industry's walkin' the last mile)

The media forced this issue, dragging up these news stories to push this bill through congress when otherwise these stories would never have received national news coverage.

I agree with everything you said but this. No matter what had been used, if Aurora or CT had happened with that much loss of life at once, it was getting out nationally. They didn't drag these up from the bowels of the days top stories. These things were coming out no mater what

I agree with everything you said but this. No matter what had been used, if Aurora or CT had happened with that much loss of life at once, it was getting out nationally. They didn't drag these up from the bowels of the days top stories. These things were coming out no mater what

I disagree with that. However, let's keep our eye on the ball, we have a common goal, to protect the 2nd Amendment. Let us rally together, we are a band of brothers and sisters for Freedom for all people now.

Edited by ShadowFire

I have given some thought to this, and I will keep my reply short, but I must say something.

Our right to bear arms is to repel the government and foreign invaders. THAT is why it is there. it is not for some sporting bullshit, or for somone to go shoot a tastey animal.

I do NOT agree with the public opinion, in that the weapons shoudl be regulated. I am strongly against this. Our right to bear arms was put there so that we can outgun our tyrannical rulers. It is there to make the public STRONG.

Let me lay it out for ya'll. It is a TRAVESTY that i cannot spank my own child without fear of persecution from the state, if my kid does something stupid like spits on someone in public. I cant beat my kid for that? my dad and mom woulda beat my ass for that....

we dont need to take the guns away, we need to reexamine how we handle shit, and what we are willing to stand against.

people like Mr Cam, here? I dont know these folks half as well as I should, but i wish i knew them twice as well as i do.

this is bullshit friends. the same people that would rob your right to bear arms would also tell you not to spank your kid when they misbehave AND THEN PUT YOU IN JAIL FOR IT.

I aint buying it.

-edit

-Ben V.

Edited by Ben Vampatella
  • Like 1

Sadly, we can write our other elected officials until we wear out our fingers and keyboards which won't mean shit if Barry pulls some Executive Priviledge bullshit out of his bag of tricks. He'll pull a Clinton and the next ban won't have an expiration date. The incident in CT saddens me as it does the rest of the nation but nobody said shit yesterday when a Mexican beauty queen was used as a human shield in a drug war shoot out which left one of Holder's Fast and Furious AKs behind as evidence, allegedly purchased in an AZ gun store by the BATFE. They can funnel "legally purchased" weapons to the drug cartels for their own agendas with no repercussions while the rest of us will suffer because of the fact another legally purchased weapon was used in a heinous act such as Sandy Hook. I applaud anyone in the business who is making a stand at such a difficult time. Good luck to all our vendors.

• Like 5

You can't ever fix crazy....guns have never been the problem anyway.

Start at the corporate greed level with stagnant wages, forcing both parents to have to work 40+ hours a week and thus being unavailable to properly supervise and raise their children.

Then move onto the simple facts about not allowing guns here or there and removing any possible chance for a responsible armed citizen to step in to stop an escalating situation from getting worse, I mean come on, I am pretty sure if I see some yahoo dressed in black shooting people at random, that I can make a rational decision as to who & where the threat exists and at least try to eliminate it.

Then let's look at all the violent video games, which in simple terms "de-sensitizes" our kids to killing someone, hell in the games that's the whole point...kill 'em all...kill 'em fast.

Anyway, just some realistic observations I have about the deal. The gun haters will NEVER change their opinion.

Stand up people and be heard...it's now or never !

Nobody seemed to mention that NO CCW allowed in schools, hospitals, ect make for an easy target when a coward/ mental defect wants to just walk in with a clear upper hand and start dropping people. Israel should be our model, not a ban.

P.S. Cam-I responded to everything I could find on line fwiw.