• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least in my neck of the woods, everything is back on the shelves and in large quanity at every local store. Hows it looking in your neighborhood?

I just GAVE the older guy that has his small trailer parked up on the main road selling fresh fruits and vegetables a 500 round brick of 22lr. We was talking on Saturday morning when we stopped to get

Walked into Wal Mart and checked this past Wednesday evening and surprise surprise, the truck had just run. One dude was already at the counter ahead of me, and another drifted up while I waited my tu

It's more available here but with limits that make it not worth my (very precious these days) time. Hell, even Cabelas has herters in stock for 5.99 per box but I can only get 100 rounds. Not paying shipping for 100 rounds.

Went to wal-mart and the shelves looked the same as they did 4 months ago.

I still have some of each, but it's starting to get slim as I haven't quit shooting through any of this. Re-stocking is gonna hurt even if prices even out.

People keep saying they can't find 22LR. That's the only thing I've been able to 3-4k round away of.

Locally shops want 10$/20 rounds of fmj x39, they have 22lr but want 10$/50 rounds of cheap stuff, 308 is through the roof still at 1.50/round, walmart keeps getting shops paying ppl to buy them out of everything so they can keep their prices high. Its far from over in my neck of the woods. At least decent prices are coming back for x39 and 308 online tho you have to see if shipping charges make it worthwhile.

Most stuff is available here, prices is up a little on 7.62x39.

Cheap .22 is no where to be found, if you're lucky someplace might have a 50 round box for normal price.

I just GAVE the older guy that has his small trailer parked up on the main road selling fresh fruits and vegetables a 500 round brick of 22lr. We was talking on Saturday morning when we stopped to get some corn, and he told me that he only had 2 rounds in his 22lr pocket pistol. Old man is too nice to let him go without, and I did get some home made vegetable soup out of the deal, 2 quart jars, and that shit is GOOD. The 22lr is starting to loosen up, but the larger stuff is tighter than a nuns cunt around here.

• Like 1

still have people slapping the meat to anyone they can around here. Cabellas tries, but can't keep up.

and then you have this pile of slime

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM2071

Not to change the subject, but I sometimes listen to glenn beck and hear him advertise CTD. It amazes me how he talks about being an american and staying to moral principle, then acts like ctd is so good for the freedom loving people of this country. They are a bunch of fucking crooks.

Anyhow in western pa, some places theres some and others theres nothing. There has been zero change at walmart which means bare shelves, but at dunhams they at least have some x39 and x54r, neither store has 22lr. The gun shops have most things but you always pay through the nose, as usual.

Edited by Boomsick42

I stepped into the local Academy Friday, and was surprised to see a full ammo isle! However my excitement was short lived as I realized that all they did was expand the how much shotgun ammo they carried and filled the rest with hunting cartridges like 270, 7mm, 30-06, talk about a cheap trick.

still have people slapping the meat to anyone they can around here. Cabellas tries, but can't keep up.

and then you have this pile of slime

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM2071

Not to change the subject, but I sometimes listen to glenn beck and hear him advertise CTD. It amazes me how he talks about being an american and staying to moral principle, then acts like ctd is so good for the freedom loving people of this country. They are a bunch of fucking crooks.

Anyhow in western pa, some places theres some and others theres nothing. There has been zero change at walmart which means bare shelves, but at dunhams they at least have some x39 and x54r, neither store has 22lr. The gun shops have most things but you always pay through the nose, as usual.

I gave up the Glenn Beck circus after he started his own network......

idiots for sponsers and hypocrites for reporters.

CTD is on my list of places to badmouth and never buy a thing from.....

Walked into Wal Mart and checked this past Wednesday evening and surprise surprise, the truck had just run. One dude was already at the counter ahead of me, and another drifted up while I waited my turn. Dude #1 cleaned them out of all the 9mm they just got in, I being strapped for cash was happy to get 100 rounds of .40 cal, and then dude #3 bought his limit in .22 ammo as well. Apparently you can get more than 3 boxes in the same caliber as long as they are from different manufacturers, at least thats how they played things that night.

Checked back a couple of days later, and everything was gone except for .410 gauge and .243 caliber.....so the rush is still on around here...

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 1

In the entirety of central Florida, ammo is still fucking impossible to find. I am so sick of this crap. I am able to find it online, and find some steel cased Wolf or Tulammo .223 for $.40 a round and plenty of 7.62x39 for even less, around $.30 but it still needs to drop about $.15 for .223 and $.05 for 7.62x39 before I start dumping my doe on that shit again for plinking and target shooting...

Here in Northern INDIANA it is avaialable sporadically, Wall Marts shelves are still bare. The local gun shops have most calibers in limited quanities, when they get some 22LR in it is GONE within a day or two. I did get some CCI 22LR for $10 a 100RD BOX!

SE Pa. There are no Walmarts near me that sell ammo. LGSs....Tula x39 and 223 is about $7-8/box. PMC 223 $8/box. Surplus 5.45 $30/120 rounds. Not much in the way of 9mm fmj but Speer Gold Dots are still available for $30/50 rounds. All other ammo is available just not in any veriety. One week it might be only PMC 45 the next week only Wolf and Remington HP. Last month I maneged to pick up 2 cases of 1K rounds ea of PMC 5.56 for $350 a case.

Rifles and handguns are back in good stock. Prices arent too bad and sometimes shockingly cheap even for pre scare prices. Overall everything seems to be cooling off

Not here in the Metro Detroit area.
It's gotten better, don't get me wrong. But it's not anywhere near normal. Popular calibers are still difficult to find. You pretty much need to show up on the day the trucks come in.

My walmart still doesnt have much when ever I go. I did see 2, either 100 round boxes or 50 round boxes of remmington .223 55g which said $20.00each but it could have been in the wrong spot. I really didnt care to check that well. I have enough and dont really shoot 55g that much. Also rumors of some tula x39 trickling in but people always swoop on it cuz ive never seen it. other then that I did also see some Winchester AA 12ga 25round boxs in the black box that seems to work in my S12 last time I bought some. but didnt get any of that either. Still not buying anything until it gets back to normal. I want to see 12 ga at $23 for 100 round packs of federal, x39 at .23cents a round, and .223 back where ever it was......think I paid maybe $250 for 1000 62g HP tula. I can wait. Its too damn hot to shoot right now anyway.

Getting better around still spotty , but I scored a winchester.40 caliber 100 round value pack at Walmart , 1 week after I got a 250 round remington value pack .45 caliber and some Tula 9mm.

A local store here has buckets of Hot Shot 7.62 x .39 for sale for 7.49 a box. Not great prices but they have buckets of the shit and tons of Palm, Tapco, and Bulgarian made mags. Shit I was able to buy a 100 round block of .380 for under 40 bucks. Thats what Im talking about.

Still dry around here, but I was able to snag 2 boxes of Winchester 9mm FMJ for $17+ a box at Fleet Farm today. Haven't seen 9mm since the end of January. Have nailed 250 rounds of Rem Thunderbolt .22LR last month. FF has Hotshot x39 and 54R available as well as .40 and .38 special and some .45.

Plenty of shotgun and large rifle ammo available throughout.