• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only if your word/vows mean nothing to you.

I'm not reading one giant fucking paragraph like that. Dyslexia aggravating fuck.

I'll have to just agree to disagree. I've always been a mechanic and yup the work is hard, my wife stayed home with my girls for the first 17yrs but you know what.....I have ample toys and cash (and I

Posted Images

I have regretted it for the past 30 years now, you have to sleep with yourself and there comes a point where no amount of alcohol, drugs,  or pussy makes the pain stop. If you want to ruin yours, and lives of your spouse and children then go for it.electric_shock.gif  

You want some strange pussy???? Use the other hand f0ckers.gif

I just passed 25 years married to the same woman!  Hard to believe but all the pussy I need is at home.  Once you cross that line you can't go back, so think carefully before you commit to something outside your marriage.  If you have an unquenchable desire to have sex with someone other than your spouse, you probably should get divorced or at least some serious counseling.

Doug  

• Like 4

Everything that has been said here is good adivce.  You can never go back once you have crossed that no-fly zone.  And it will ruin your life and your family's life's as well.  It aint' worth it brother.  If you want strange, then divorce her, and play the field or put some damn lipstick on your left hand.  It isn't fair to the family.  It just isn't worth it.  I know. 

I'm old but smart enough  not to marry, but I can give you a insight on what might happen if you get caught, from observing what a couple married guys I knew happen to them, when they hit midlife crisis bad:  start looking for a sturdy cardboard box that won't fall apart in the rain, because that is where you will end up living in after the divorce court and her lawyer gets done with you.

that "scratch" will cost you more then what that  strange pussy is worth.

if you want to cheat,   put some lip stick on your hand, close your eyes and fantasize, then  hit that puppy fast and hard  'till It "pukes"

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

The grass is not greener on the other side of the fence. But if you want to betray your spouse and destroy what you've worked for the last few years then go for it.

I don't trust cheaters. If you'll fuck your spouse over then you'll fuck anyone else over.

• Like 4

Ok.. I'm gonna ask a question.. Is this strictly sexual or have you grown apart emotionally and are looking for someone else to fill that gap? I see the two as very different situations with very different answers.

If you have problems in the bedroom, just remember the answer is at the end of your arm...

if you "Need" some "strange" buy a quality NPG onahole.. same thing without the baggage...

breaking vows carry a penalty on your soul...

If you wanna scratch, call the whole damn game off & pack your bags..

Don't do it.................

Just say no.  Ain't worth it.  EVER!

too late now, but those 2 piece of good advice would have served him well,  before he said, "will you marry me?"

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Don't do it.................

Just say no.  Ain't worth it.  EVER!

too late now, but those 2 piece of good advice would have served him well,  before he said, "will you marry me?"

thanks guys, i know what i should do just kind of wanted someone else's POV, thanks

One thing alot of people don't realize is that if both parties are married, things can get violent fast. This may not be the case with you, but I've been on the receiving end and there is nothing more betraying than this. I have little respect for people who do it, especially when both parties know that one of them is married.

Just go out and buy a Saiga or AK kit to convert.

Its a lot more fun in the long run, its cheaper,more rewarding, you have another gun for the vault and your marriage is still intact.

And think about the qualities that your wife had that made you marry her and take the time to seek them, they are still there.

Also what about your qualities that made her say yes? Do they need some uncovering?

Edited by jerry52
  • Like 1

Never heard of the "7 year itch" term until a few years ago.  I've got 26 years in with the same strong woman here.  Committed partnerships are not easy, take a lot of effort, but well worth it in the long haul.

Don't throw it all away.  Most of the peers I know that have done it regret it, and their selfish behavior ruined their family.

• Like 3

Sounds like your bored. Change up what you are doing, throw on that little french maid outfit for the little lady. Bring the chase back inside your home. I believe you said you have little ones. The last thing we need in this world is another busted up family.

• Like 4

Is loosing your home, half your stuff, reduced income, paying a lawyer, and digging out of a financial nightmare worth it? I've seen SO many guys go through just that. It can change your world, that's for sure. 

As for me, I divorced the cheating bitch, but it STILL costed me tens-of thousands of dollars. 

• Like 4

I have not even had my wedding ring off in 25 years let alone acted on things that sure sounded good at the time.

IIRC you have 4 kids under 4 or something very close to that?  This can be very overwhelming.  Especially if the wife is a screaming bitch.  Not saying yours is but I'm guessing were being real here.  

A gaggle of kids running wild, a wife that is stretched out in places that you'd never imagined when you met her, the house is a fucking mess, if you even speak of the gun parts you want you get screamed at about how you can't afford it, and after a hard day with the gaggle of kids that last thing the wife wants to do is service you...  It is that day that you look in the mirror and say WTF!  Especially in your case when you're the only provider.

While the above may not be a completely accurate picture, I'm guessing it's close.

Here's the problem.  You may not like her anymore and may very well not be suited to be with her.  But, you made those kids with her and now by my math you are stuck for another 14 years.  Just from a financial standpoint, you being the only provider in the house with a gaggle of kids and you cheat, she will fucking own your paycheck Monty.

I'm not going to tell you not to do it.  You know what you are dealing with at home.  Us armchair QB's aren't going to change your home life with a bunch of bull shit about rubbing one out for the next 14 years.  But!  There is a better way to go about it than simply cheating.  If you're that done with your marriage then you need to handle it the right way.  You need to stay for the kiddo's that you said in another thread were "your life".  At the same time I'm not telling you to be miserable all your lives either.  A miserable relationship with the spouse makes for a miserable household and is not good for anyone including the kiddo's.  So, before I can give any serious advice, is she sick of you?  Are you sick of her or just not getting laid?

• Like 1

I think getting married was the best thing ive done. From what ive seen from friends/family though, its less painful to castrate yourself with a broken bottle than go through a divorce for cheating. Ask yourself, what is worth destroying my familys lives? Your kids (and grandkids, etc) lives will be profoundly changed for the worse, forever.

Talk to your wife about it....

See how far that gets you. 

She may want some strange too...without you.

Try this. The problem may not just be on your end. Sometimes we have to make adjustments to keep this thing going strong.

• Like 1

It took me many many years to forgive my father for breaking up my family. I now see him almost every day and love him very much. I will never fully forgive him and nothing he can say or do will change that. I will not put my child through that. If I would post a pic of my wife you would see why it is easy for me to not cheat. I lust after women, but will not act. I recently had a beautiful young(20yr) girl basically throw herself at me, I did not do it. The pain felt by a child of a broken family is devastating. My child will not cry because daddy wanted to boost his ego by attempting to recapture his youth. I have the gift of gab and can talk women out of their panties in record time, this is a skill that has served me well in the past but has been retired by my own choice. I gave my word to my wife and she has earned my loyalty. Every time I look at my child the oath is solidified.

If she has been faithful to you and you just feel an itch, don't do it. If she is withholding sex from you as a weapon then she is playing a risky game, as men do require fulfillment of certain animal instincts. It is hard for me to give advice to others as my personal situation is as close to perfection as I could have ever dreamed. Your wife is a reflection of your values, get that right and the rest just falls into place. I wish you good luck and happiness, but know that happiness has nothing to do with luck.

• Like 3

you could try asking her if you can bring in some new chick and share her with your wife. It aint cheating if she is there as well

How about if she wants to flip that around, and have two guys attention at once?

I had that offer from a guy & his wife one time.

Edited by ChileRelleno

My wife is a great person and im happy I found her.  I have been with alot of women and the one I have is a keeper. There are more attractive and there are more fun, but my lady is solid for the long haul, and I appreciate that.  Shes a good mom to my daughter and I could ask for nothing more.  She appreciates me and puts up with my bullshit, and there have been tough times, but we always worked through them..

The way I see it, marriage is nothing but a signed document.  I do not view it as a 'spiritual bond' or a 'sacred union', its simply a business merger between two people who agree to respect each other and tie finances together.  I have seen so many people who believed all the religious mumbo jumbo surrounding getting married, then get divorced soon after.  My wife was one of those people, for her first two marriages.  The first guy hit her, hence divorce#1, the second guy cheated on her, hence divorce#2.  I am number 3, and I will do neither.  She has lost the 'holy sentiment', and now realizes people dont follow rules from above.Regardless of my simplistic view,  I would never risk putting my marriage in jeopardy, however not everyone has a good woman like I do.

I urge any man with a cunt of a wife to do everything possible to kick her out the door.  Our sanity as people comes first, and if it takes a blowjob behind the back of a spouse who doesnt appreciate you, to make you feel better, cool.  There are too many guys who stay in horrible marriages for the kids, or because they dont want to lose half of their stuff.  Truth is, if a marriage is so bad, your kids would probably be better off seeing you separately, and you wont even miss the stuff you lost, once that weight is lifted off your shoulders (the wife that is).  We are nothing if we are not happy, and I condone any action in search of personal bliss.    edit:  As long as it does not hurt people who dont deserve it.

Edited by Boomsick42
  • Like 1