HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! March is a good month (mine, Makc, and everyone else in March) But don't sweat 32, you are only as old as you feel!! (and with my birthday I will stay at "39 and holding") :D

Hope you all had a GREAT weekend. We ended up stopping by the Gun & Knife show in Birch Run, we only had about 45 minutes to look around..... But we ended up meeting Devin c1, so that was real cool to meet another forum member !!

Anyways.....Have a GREAT Day, and hope to talk to you soon, tell the wife HI from us!!!!!

Hey Joseph, Happy B-Day!!!

Hey you all (ya'll) - thanks!

Just got back from the trip & stopped in at the fun show.

Ran into Devin too - must have stayed the night.

He was a nice guy & let me swipe 2 cleaning rods, vented gas tube & solid wood upper for $15.

Nice B-day present. Also got me hooked up with some AK mags & pouches on the cheap.

Thanks guys! :smoke:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! March is a good month (mine, Makc, and everyone else in March) But don't sweat 32, you are only as old as you feel!! (and with my birthday I will stay at "39 and holding") :D

Hope you all had a GREAT weekend. We ended up stopping by the Gun & Knife show in Birch Run, we only had about 45 minutes to look around..... But we ended up meeting Devin c1, so that was real cool to meet another forum member !!

Anyways.....Have a GREAT Day, and hope to talk to you soon, tell the wife HI from us!!!!!

Yes, March is a good month. My youngest turns 13. my Dad turns 67 and my brother's best friend turns 42.

I've always wondered about women who claim to be 25 when they're in their in their 40's don't say their in their 50's and say Damn, don't I look good! :)

Happy B-day Brian!....and here on your special day you end up sending me a gift....another fine feed ramp....you do good work kid!...i can call you that....i got a little over three years on ya.....now respect your elders!

HA!