And the worst part, that was done because of a firearms company.

If you don't hate H&K enough for being douchebags in dealing with citiznes instead of military, that destruction of firearms was done at the request of H&K so that they would contract sell weapons to the Estonian military.

Yay H&K, because we suck and they hate us!

OH... yeah... and there were several crates of vinatage Colt 1911s too...

Edited by ClickClickD'oh
And the worst part, that was done because of a firearms company.

If you don't hate H&K enough for being douchebags in dealing with citiznes instead of military, that destruction of firearms was done at the request of H&K so that they would contract sell weapons to the Estonian military.

Yay H&K, because we suck and they hate us!

OH... yeah... and there were several crates of vinatage Colt 1911s too...

The last pictures of the chewed up frames looked like 1911's

^^ Naw - It's a Tokerov... very Browning-like once it's been stripped of it's dignity...

urp... :sick:

I think I'm gonna be sick at this point...

I need to curl up with my C&R (03) FFL and tell it that everything's gonna be alright.... :cryss:

:cryss::cryss::cryss::cryss::cryss::cryss:

So! I guess Estonians are the new Euro-Gun haters.!.!.!.?????

Lord knows I couldn't do it and I don't know how anyone could call THAT a "lawful order".

Shit! :nonono:

I just puked a bit in my mouth.... :booo:

Sonofabitch....what a waste. I just have to wonder how often this happens. Before my brothr-in-law passed he was a smith/shop foreman for Browning, he had told me that someplace in Missouri there's a trash dump with barrels full of FAL receivers just rotting :cryss::cryss::cryss:

:cryss: That shit ain't right, i would have taken each and everyone of those poor innocent firearms and gave each one tender loving care. They could have sold all of those for money and maybe helped the economy because i'm sure they will have a hand out to someone for aid. Idiots!!!!! :ded: I am now setting up a organization for poor under privlage firearms that don't have a place to call home, so this terrible thing will never happen again. I will take them in and place them in loving homes where they can grow and enjoy a better standard of life. :super:

Next time some GOD DAMN 2 BIT EX COMMIE BLOC EASTERN EUROPEAN PIECE OF SHIT NO GOOD FUCKEN' COUNTRY asks' for some money for ANYTHING ,they need to take a little gander at those pictures and say "Wow we could of helped ourselves"