Hello my name is Maria,and i am here to watch ben,,he spends alot of time here,,so,i might aswell see what he's up too.

this is a very nice site,hopefully ben will teach me about guns,then i can talk and understand all about weapons,meanwhile it's shit talk to me,so,bare with me,i'm a noob at this..

have a nice day!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my name is Maria,and i am here to watch ben,,he spends alot of time here,,so,i might aswell see what he's up too.

this is a very nice site,hopefully ben will teach me about guns,then i can talk and understand all about weapons,meanwhile it's shit talk to me,so,bare with me,i'm a noob at this..

Brave gal to put up with Ben :haha: JK welcome to the forum!!!

Nothin like a hottie with a gun :lolol: , I've got one too, Welcome Maria.

Welcome aboard. Ben is lucky to have someone who will actually take the time to join the boards and read instead of simply making assumptions and criticizing him. Even if it is just to keep an eye on him. It's also great to have ladies on the board. Now tell him to take you shooting.

Welcome aboard. Ben is lucky to have someone who will actually take the time to join the boards and read instead of simply making assumptions and criticizing him. Even if it is just to keep an eye on him. It's also great to have ladies on the board. Now tell him to take you shooting.

lol thank you..you should have seen me here last night,,i was something else,,right cobra? :killer: ""where is ben!! :D ,thank you all for your posts..its nice meeting you all..

Yeah, I got to read a little. LOL! But it was getting past my bedtime. +1 on the shooting. If you've never shot, have him take you out with something smaller to start. The 12 gauge has a bit of a kick and we don't want to scare you off before the bug bites you like it has everyone else here! Welcome aboard!

yeh, shes a noob to real guns, but can shoot them in video games pretty good, not that it as all similar after sight picture and such.

Ill be starting her how I was, with a single shot 22, then moving her through some of the different calibers I have. She has this thing for the 50 cal, and I was tempted to rent one at a range and let her shoot that FIRST, but i dont think so....Maria doesnt seem to understand that its similar to an m80 going off four feet from your face, and someone punching you in the shoulder....we'll see how she does with some 3" buckshot out of the s12 first I think.

Well, any DECENT .50 BMG will NOT be like someone PUNCHED her in the shoulder, more like someone pushed her shoulder backwards, forcefully, about 6 inches.

I find that my Mossberg 500 pump shotgun with slugs kicks HARDER than my 50 BMG rifle does...

BTW... Welcome Maria. :up:

:smoke:

Welcome Maria. good to have you here, we need more women not only here but in the shooting sports as well!

My wife knew nothing about shooting before we got together and now ( 26 years later ) she has started her own arsenal! LOL She currently has of "her own" one Rossi 357 snubbie that she is wicked with, one Mossberg Pursuader!! and all of "my"guns to boot. Can't brag on her enough, why, she bought me my first Saiga...and my second....and my third...HEY WAIT A MINUTE...THEY MUST REALLY BE HERS!!!

BEN!

WTF?

I thought you said your GF's name was Rosa.

Yeah, Now that I think about it, I'm sure there were two you were raving about. There was "Rosa" and an "Anna" as I recall.

Where are they?

:haha:

Welcome to the board!!

I think we need a picture of you and Ben together. Ya know, just so we know "you" are not actually Ben, with a fake account!

:haha2:

I keeeed, I keeeed.

Again, welcome to the dysfunctional family we call Saiga-12.com!

Ben, you're a lucky man :up: .

Maria,

Was gonna give you major props to being a Gaming Girl but then realized your clan is a PS2/PS3/XBox360 kinda thing, and not a computer kinda thing. Oh well, no one's perfect.

But since you have a 360, you should try Left 4 Dead. My fiance loves shooting the zombie hoards and it's a FPS. I just can't do it on the game-pads. I needs me a mouse and keyboard.

If you have a computer, a couple of guys on here and I play Left 4 Dead on Steam and blast zombies together. Our only complaint is no Saiga-12.

Anyway, welcome to the board, even if I still think you're a figment of Ben's Imagination! :lol: :lol: