Poll: How many do your own trigger conversion?

I did the triggers to accommodate the BHO on 3 Saigas. It's not hard. If you are unsure of the minor modification you can buy what you need from Cobra or Dinzag.

Oh, and I installed them myself too.

Check out the sticky notes and CSS's videos.

Edited by Wolverine

I did a compliant conversion by myself - first effort at anything approaching "gun smithing", even though I've owned guns since forever. I think the biggest thing about it, is the sense of "it is mine, my effort, my time, my skill did it". It is now a more personal weapon, a more smoothly functioning weapon, thoroughly known by me, because I got my hands into it. A good feeling.

sailor

As usual, I'm going to whore out my favorite basic conversion video:

Watch it. Learn it. Do it. Pass it on.

+1 on this Video. I ran it and followed step by step, supplementing info from this forum, then jumped to the youtube video on Saiga conversion for the BHO section, then back. Best video out there on conversions.

• 2 weeks later...

"DON'T BE SCARED" lol. It's not that hard at all. All of the cuts on the receiver are already done for you. It's simply a matter grinding off the rivets, removing the old junk and putting the new junk in. I'm new on this forum but I have dealt with saigas for quite some time now and let me warn you, once you do one you can't stop. There addictive to convert. Just jump right in and go for it. Good LUCK