While we're on the James Cameron train of thought... Keep in mind this is a woman typing this... Wait for it...

Titanic was the most colossal piece of shit ever transferred to cellulose. I hated it and started yelling at the screen in the theater during it's showing. Could have had something to do with the Captain Morgan in my coke, but I don't think so.

Leonardo was such a silky, fancy boy queer in that flick.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy crap, it's back!   O.K. Anything with John Wayne!!! "Listen up, pilgrims, we're gonna ride into town and round up the sheep, kill the men, and rape the women. Let's get it right this time!" Ye

Again with the hating of peoples lives. I also loved 5th Element. It was an original Sci Fi movie, not your typical movie.   Its funny how people hate the original movies with style and yet love the

Come on Classy, Marion Morrison was what every real man should be, you know that. And apparently that's an actor who makes a career out of playing at being a badass while never coming within miles of

Titanic was the most colossal piece of shit ever transferred to cellulose. I hated it and started yelling at the screen in the theater during it's showing. Could have had something to do with the Captain Morgan in my coke, but I don't think so.

Leonardo was such a silky, fancy boy queer in that flick.

So Kate wasn't the only one flying in the movie............

:D

Edited by Dancing Bear

Boondock Saints II, I waited years, YEARS! for this movie to come out with a sequel. It came, I bought it with out seeing it, and now feel like I got prison raped for wasting my money. REALLY SHITTY in comparison to the first one.

FYI the first one is in my top ten movies of all time.

I mean when a main stream big budget movie(Budget $70,000,000 Gross revenue $19,924,033) makes Troma films look good, you know it is really really bad.

Dont be talking bad about troma like that! lol. they make some of my favorite B- movies. Most people here will probably hate their stuff if they arent familiar with it. They are very low budget. One of my favorite Troma movies is Cannibal the Musical by South Park creators Matt Stone & Trey Parker.

The music in the trailer is mostly different than what is in the show.

Don't get me wrong, Troma films were campy and did not take themselves too serious. While not exactly high art they were pretty funny. However the special effects and such were really really bad but fit. Ecks was just bad with no redeeming qualities. So a campy line of B movies (pick your fav) were better than a big budget film that had no excuse for being bad.

All shaky camera movies: Clover field, Quarantine, Blair witch, etc. Except Diary of the dead, that was pretty good. I didn't mind Watchmen, could've done without the blue dick though! Troma flicks rule! Last, but not least: Any movie where the trailer voice starts with "He was a cop, he was a damn good cop, then they pushed him too far!" They all suck ass! You never hear "He was a florist, he was a damn good florist, then they pushed him too far! It's always a cop.

You never hear "He was a florist, he was a damn good florist, then they pushed him too far! It's always a cop.

did you forget hightower in the police academy movies. he was a florist. oh wait, he was a cop too. haha. :lolol:

Brair, i knew you weren't insulting troma. i was just having some fun.

All shaky camera movies: Clover field, Quarantine, Blair witch, etc. Except Diary of the dead, that was pretty good. I didn't mind Watchmen, could've done without the blue dick though! Troma flicks rule! Last, but not least: Any movie where the trailer voice starts with "He was a cop, he was a damn good cop, then they pushed him too far!" They all suck ass! You never hear "He was a florist, he was a damn good florist, then they pushed him too far! It's always a cop.

Not so fast ktcm7271. I thought Cloverfield wasn't too bad. I liked the impromptu-esque, filming a day-in-the-life of Average Joe City-Dweller, mixed with 1950's Cold-War "It Came From New Jersey/Russia/Planet X" Sci-fi movies. Some scenes were pretty intense. If you took it for what it was, and didn't spend 8 bucks and up to see it -- the show was entertaining.

Diary of the Dead was good, but Romero could have done so much more with it. The best part was the opening 2 minutes or so. Very cool. But why can't movie cops shoot for shit?

I have to agree that Quaratine was shit. The original Spanish film [REC] that Quarantine rips off, is much better. Its a great take on the "TEOTWAWKI from homicidal infected crazies" genre. Better-paced, more claustrophobic, and entertaining than 28 Days later, IMHO.

Edited by Kevin in Texas

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the abortion known as Pearl Harbor... most Bay movies suck, for that matter. Especially the Transformers movies. There is so much wrong with those movies, that I'm not going to even bother listing any of it...movies with astronomical budgets should never fail in any category, but Transformers manages to utterly fail in most categories (editing, casting, scripting, characters, plot, continuity, product placement, etc etc). Bay does earn a cookie for casting Obama as the real villain who thwarts the autobots, though...never saw that coming.

I actually liked Watchmen. It was a little long, but that's because the comic was too.

In recent memory, Extract was one of the worst movies I've seen. I figured, Mike Judge, a new take on Office Space? gotta be good. Nope. Huge fucking waste of time.

Still Waiting was another awful one. I loved Waiting, I knew the sequel was gonna be awful from a mile away, but I figured I'd give it a chance. It was awful, I made it ~5 minutes in. I didn't pay anything and I still want my money back!

Against The Dark was another Steven Seagal piece of shit.

I was going to say Adam Sandler "Little Nicky" It took me 5 or 6 starts to finally finish it. But then a buddy of mine that I grew up with, and he knows my warped sense of humor, bought me an X-mas present this year. Alice In Acidland. A scared straight film from 1968 about a girl that got caught up with the wrong crowd. Holy Good Lord! I had to restart it 8 times to get through it. Lot's of nudity and lezbo action, but couldn't save this one for anything. Wow. Just, ... wow.

Holy Crap! I almost forgot how bad, bad, bad Wendigo was. I almost had it erased from my memory - but you had to bring it back up again! RETCH! Also, "Killer Clowns From Outer Space" sucked big time, but in a good way.

Edited by BronCobraJet

Yeah, Cloverfield was good, but I wish they would have made a version without the spasm inducing camera. Killer clowns ruled! Wendigo was awful! You guys saved me some time, I'll pass on Waiting 2 and Extract. Shame, Office space was great. We watched one last month about carnies, staring Kristin Stewart that we got about 30 minutes into and changed. Can't remember what it was called. If you had to drink every time she smiles, you'd be sober for months!

I dont kopw about WORST (so many terrible movies) but a terrible movie that is so bad you cannot look away from is "The Gods Must Be Crazy". so bad its funny.

I was going to say Adam Sandler "Little Nicky" It took me 5 or 6 starts to finally finish it. But then a buddy of mine that I grew up with, and he knows my warped sense of humor, bought me an X-mas present this year. Alice In Acidland. A scared straight film from 1968 about a girl that got caught up with the wrong crowd. Holy Good Lord! I had to restart it 8 times to get through it. Lot's of nudity and lezbo action, but couldn't save this one for anything. Wow. Just, ... wow.

I forgot about Adam Sandler. Can't STAND him! Pauly Shore or Jim Carey either.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the abortion known as Pearl Harbor... most Bay movies suck, for that matter. Especially the Transformers movies. There is so much wrong with those movies, that I'm not going to even bother listing any of it...movies with astronomical budgets should never fail in any category, but Transformers manages to utterly fail in most categories (editing, casting, scripting, characters, plot, continuity, product placement, etc etc). Bay does earn a cookie for casting Obama as the real villain who thwarts the autobots, though...never saw that coming.

What.... Transformers.... really. I like the Transformer movies, if for no other reason Meagan Fox.

megan-fox.jpg

Thehopping1, you should watch Jennifer's Body. It's an absolutely awful cheesy teen horror movie, but Megan Fox is the villain :D

Sweet, I'm on it.

See I think cheesy movies are OK as long as they have either hot chicks or good CGI. Like Starship Troopers, it wasn't the best movie ever, by any means, but it had boobies and bugs bleeding every where so it was worth watching.

Thehopping1, you should watch Jennifer's Body. It's an absolutely awful cheesy teen horror movie, but Megan Fox is the villain :D

Sweet, I'm on it.

See I think cheesy movies are OK as long as they have either hot chicks or good CGI. Like Starship Troopers, it wasn't the best movie ever, by any means, but it had boobies and bugs bleeding every where so it was worth watching.

Same here. Commando may have quite possibly one of the worst stories ever, but it's got plenty of ass kicking and thus one of my favorite movies :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxc1CPu9bqI&feature=related

Gotta love bulletproof flowers :lolol:

Edited by Klassy Kalashnikov

I hope someday to have a movie gun. You know, the kind where you can shoot 700-800 rounds without reloading? I wonder how much those go for. Also, the power to throw saw blades clean through a man's skull is A-OK in my book.

I hope someday to have a movie gun. You know, the kind where you can shoot 700-800 rounds without reloading? I wonder how much those go for. Also, the power to throw saw blades clean through a man's skull is A-OK in my book.

Commando is in my top 3 favorites of all time.

This is the epitome of awesome 80's action movies. Probably the funniest non-comedy of all time!

I still look for the "secret button" in every surplus store I go to that opens the wall into a room full of RPG's, Grenades, and every full auto military weapon from the last 50 years.

Edited by BuffetDestroyer

I forgot about Adam Sandler. Can't STAND him! Pauly Shore or Jim Carey either.

I hate Sandler too. Not funny. Carrey isn't funny either.

"Bachelor Party" with Tom Hanks and Adrian Zmed gets my vote for worst ever. "Dukes of Hazzard" sucked, but then, I hate Jessica Simpson so I'm biased.

I just watched green zone last night....it was pretty bad imo, I didnt finish it. Figures for a Matt Gaymond movie.

actually the other night lol....but it was posted in the wrong thread...figured Id get it right this time.:lolol:

Top worst movies:

Zardoz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbGVIdA3dx0

Mutant Chronicles. May be showing how much of a nerd I am but Mutant Chronicles was one of my favorite sci fi settings in my teenage years and they butchered it with that abomination. The trailer doesn't look half bad,but don't let that fool you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS9jv8ejIgY

Finally watched Starship Troopers 3 and it was a steamer as well