• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

.......oh, and THIS is what I look like in those middle-of-the-night, "sorry,-I-must-be-at-the-wrong- house" situations we all like to avoid if possible............ doncha just hate to turn down the corners of your mouth??

:haha: Federal Hydra Shok ?

........ya gotta love a place (forum) where the guys recognize the type of round as it sits chambered by looking down the barrel !!!!

• Like 1

Lemme see if I can figure this out...:unsure:

This here's an old pic of me ('bouts five or six years ago). :bag:

No, the shit on the wall behind me is not mine. I'd have classier stuff myself (naked Seniorita on velvet backed painting) if I had my druthers. :up:

post-88-1160353178_thumb.jpg

Lemme see if I can figure this out...:unsure:

This here's an old pic of me ('bouts five or six years ago). :bag:

No, the shit on the wall behind me is not mine. I'd have classier stuff myself (naked Seniorita on velvet backed painting) if I had my druthers. :up:

post-88-1160353178_thumb.jpg

.......it's always a shock the first time you see someone without their makeup........(avatar only: no other meaning)........and I kinda miss the hat, too..............

This topic rocks!! I have been wanting to put faces to the names and personalities for a few years now!! Hell, who would have guessed that Bvamp had a cute sister and hey, Gaddis, Vjor, Indy, Dinzag.....Etc. Nice to meet y'all. Here are some of me when I first joined this site with long hair and a tobaco addiction. And some of me now. Divorced, preppy and often drunk!

post-1374-1160359163_thumb.jpg

post-1374-1160359256_thumb.jpg

post-1374-1160359310_thumb.jpg

post-1374-1160359347_thumb.jpg

Man there are some quality shots on here...Gaddis looks pretty much like his avatar...Joe that 2nd pic cracks me up....holy shit pistonring!

Hey, Bob!

You forgot the best looking one of this motley crue... uh, crew. Me! I'm the one on the left enjoying a Yuengling with my oldest son just a few days ago.

MachinegunEddy -- Looks like ya drank up all the coffee!

post-157-1160368697_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aethelbert
Man there are some quality shots on here...Gaddis looks pretty much like his avatar...Joe that 2nd pic cracks me up....holy shit pistonring!

"What do you look like" seemed to be the place to do this, so here goes............ Changed my avatar tonight. The old one was something for me to drool over until I held the real item in my arms. The new one is me about 32 years ago.........the look has changed as the clock has ticked, but believe me, that's still what I look like underneath all those years.......................

Check out bvamp polishing the apple...

Aethelbert, I see you went back to your other avatar- nice.

Joe- somehow I just knew that was a pic of you in the '70s, I had pretty much the same haircut back then.

I just wanted to say "Hi" to the group too. I'm Gaddis's main squeeze right now. :wub:

I'm not into weapons (I've posed with a few though (maybe you've seen some of me? :unsure:)). They make my sweetie happy though, and that's all what counts for me. :super::killer:

Anyway, Hello again to you all!!!! :kiss:

post-88-1160437432_thumb.jpg

TITTIES!!!!!thank you so much.

gaddis, as long as you have been here, it is reassuring to see that you would post a pic of yourself. I am grateful for it. nice ta see ya man.

just dont tell them who captain spalding is, ok? LOL GREAT FLICKS!

oh, and bob? I aint polishing no nothing. dude is firing an m2 from the hip for shits and giggles. AND he is a major builder. why in the HELL would I want to NOT brown nose him? LOL? can you give me one good reason?

belt fed m2 no tripod == handsome in any gun forum. glad that he is our member.

(the pussy is really the one that dont shoot back, btw)

NOW WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOU??? YOU SEEN US!!!!! FORK EM UP, PEOPLE!!!!

:super: Alright, here is a pic of me at this years Renfaire with a little too much booze in me- I WAS thinking of how to get the :eek: wooden pirate chick home! :rolleyes::lolol:

Oh and Bvamp- Your sis make kick my ass but she has to get past my friend first!!!-see pics :lolol::rolleyes::eek::super:

I think we would definitely be one scary bunch if we all met in our SHTF getups!!

post-2841-1160512382_thumb.jpg

post-2841-1160512464_thumb.jpg

:smoke: Hey Indy,I may have to try that for next year's faire! Now if i actually saw a woman like that in that getup.........

I honestly do not know where i got some of my 'tastes' in women but I guess 'danger, we may consensual sex but that does not mean you may not get hurt in the process' or 'how bad do you want me baby?' kind of turns me on. :wub: My friends shake their heads at me when I point out a woman,they say 'she will kick your ass' and I say 'I'm game' or 'maybe worth the 10 rounds' any way it is all good! :eek::lolol::super::super: NOW all I need is for a woman to ACTUALLY tell me 'if you can get(to) me or win,you can have me' -I look forward to a challenge! I have said I am bent,warped,cracked but still a gentleman and a nice guy!!

Oh here is a pic of a woman who definitely needs to be peeled out of her outfit-ENJOY!!!!! Whre is the Amor All!?

post-2841-1160583544.jpg

post-2841-1160583569_thumb.jpg

Edited by ThousandSon

Glad to finally see what many of you all look like too. :up:

Funny, in all of the pictures that have been posted up to now, I don't see that many pics of inbred, illiterate, toothless hicks like most of the major media outlets would like the rest of the world to believe most gun fanciers are like in real life. :rolleyes:

This is me torturing my ex-girlfriend's cat. You'll note that the bottle is empty. We all thought it would make for a funny picture though.

Mickey_feeds_Gabe.jpg

The other pics have been cool. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, before I forget, that's about as dressed up as I normally get. ;)