Picture Post,lets see your 7.62x39

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And I have his cousin  

Here's my Arsenal/Mime (no fighting please) 7.62x39 Russian Red Saiga convert "desk conversation piece" and weekend warrior...  

This project was actually finished around this time last year, but I thought it was time to finally put it up for the Izhmash/Saiga purist like myself out in the crowd.     While it's nothing s

Posted Images

Heres mine. Pretty much the only think i plan on doing to it, Its a hog gun, so i dont really have a need for anyhting else to it. I might buy another to play with.

Surefire Light with pressure switch, Side mounted. and a cheap bi pod. makes it nice getting in and out of the woods in the night time and doesnt weight too much to pack for a few miles....

post-9882-1203652630_thumb.jpg

post-9882-1203652659_thumb.jpg

Heres mine. Pretty much the only think i plan on doing to it, Its a hog gun, so i dont really have a need for anyhting else to it. I might buy another to play with.

Surefire Light with pressure switch, Side mounted. and a cheap bi pod. makes it nice getting in and out of the woods in the night time and doesnt weight too much to pack for a few miles....

hog gun?? hmmm, saiga hog roast =D

I completed this along with my S12 and S20 conversions as well. Looks like I still have some dust on her near the original trigger pins. I'll have to wipe that down when I put in the nylon plugs. :unsure:

It is all complete sans the Bullet Guide but I want to borrow or buy a drill press 1st so I can do that 100% correct.

post-8015-1203898515_thumb.jpg

Just one more in camo :smoke:

img1248ji2.jpg

img1246fm8.jpg

img1247jj5.jpg

img1242je4.jpg

img1247jj5.jpg

Vjor,

Very nice job. Did you camo it yourself (dumb question) or a better question is; did you use DuraCoat?

If it is DuraCoat what is the name of the green color?

I really like the green and black combo.

louielouie

• Like 1
Just one more in camo :smoke:

img1248ji2.jpg

img1246fm8.jpg

img1247jj5.jpg

img1242je4.jpg

img1247jj5.jpg

Vjor,

Very nice job. Did you camo it yourself (dumb question) or a better question is; did you use DuraCoat?

If it is DuraCoat what is the name of the green color?

I really like the green and black combo.

louielouie

OD green mix with HK black to give the tone I wanted, plus HK black. All duracote.

Here she is!

Tapco T6 Stock (with factory cleaning kit in tube)

Tapco SAW grip (with boresnake in grip)

Tapco Galil Hanguard with retainer

Tapco G2 single hook trigger

Filed the mag catch and used 3/4" pipe for feed ramp

Just IN: 6 promag polymer waffle mags (30rd of course!)

In the near future:

windage adjustable rear peep sight (mojo?)

thread barrel for brake/compensator (shark?)

ultimak gas tube

tube style red dot low enough to lower 1/3rd co-witness.

post-9683-1204689698_thumb.jpg

post-9683-1204689789_thumb.jpg

What or how did you mount that surefire on the side. I'm interested as I was trying to find a way to add a lite and a scope without it looking to gawky. I already have a scope on the way for the dust cover's weaver rail and I wanted to strap on my G2 without it getting in the way.

Hello

I now have my foregrip & bipod to add. Then the Dinzag AK-74 type flash suppresser along with 47 round magazines & my Saiga SEMI-SAW is ready for the next trip to the range. After that the trigger modification.

Kevin