• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rofl.   It had to happen eventually, Shannon.

Well isn't that just awesome.  

Here's the "Something Special" I promised.   Works with any current production mag/drum with no modifications.   Replaces the current manual BHO.   One quality steel part and one replacement spr

Posted Images

I think I'm going to wait for one that doesn't take cutting the gun. I'd rather mod a cheap mag.

I'm waiting for the second coming of Christ myself...

Unless MD does it, chances are I'll get what I'm awaiting for before what you're waiting for is released...

Add to that, once this is done, you never have to worry about screwing with it again.

You can use your friend's mags & they'll work.

The value of the gun will be increased with Tom's system & the value of my rather expensive Russian 8s won't be decreased from hacking on them if I ever sell them to someone with a normal S-12.

Hm, is there a way to lock the bolt back on a gun that doesn't have a mag inserted?

post-15138-081052500%201279821620_thumb.jpg

+1.

Good application!

I have a Krebs conversion that has no manual bolt hold open (never had one on the gun). Can this still be installed?

The only difference between yours & one with the manual BHO, is a modified hammer to make room for the BHO & a small slot cut next to the trigger for the button of the manual BHO, so I can't imagine it not fitting.

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 1

Is there a tab, or could a tab be added where the standard BHO tab usually protrudes through the slot on the bottom of the receiver?

I suppose a tab could be added, but I'm not sure why you would want to.....

• Like 1

Hm, is there a way to lock the bolt back on a gun that doesn't have a mag inserted?

^^^^THIS is a VERY good question that I would LOVE to see answered.^^^^^^^^

Wondering if you will have to arm wrestle with installing the first mag?

Edited by Stansplace

^^^^THIS is a VERY good question that I would LOVE to see answered.^^^^^^^^

Wondering if you will have to arm wrestle with installing the first mag?

Bolt will lock open without a mag...

Hope that makes sense...... :smoke:

More details after the patent goes thru.................... :smoke:

• Like 4

Been dragging my ass on getting my s-1

2 to you guys for the warranty worked ever since my barrel pin went missing/ sheared off. Might as well get this done while you have her.

You might want to get on that............:smoke: ....I'm gonna try to keep up with a reasonable turnaround.....14 to 30 days....but as the demand swells, we'll see what happens...

............:smoke: ....I'm gonna try to keep up with a reasonable turnaround.....14 to 30 days....but as the demand swells, we'll see what happens...

So, with the DIY kits, will you include specific measurements or templates for detailed installation detailing the difference between runs & outlining which variables to watch for to ensure proper installation? How's about a video on the net?

Are you doing installs now, then releasing the DIY kits after the patent check clears? Or are you on hold on everything until the patent check clears? Details, details...

Buy the way, You FUCKING ROCK :super: making this not have to require mutilation of the mags so as to assure long term interchangeability between modified & stock guns. :up:

............:smoke: ....I'm gonna try to keep up with a reasonable turnaround.....14 to 30 days....but as the demand swells, we'll see what happens...

So, with the DIY kits, will you include specific measurements or templates for detailed installation detailing the difference between runs & outlining which variables to watch for to ensure proper installation? How's about a video on the net?

Are you doing installs now, then releasing the DIY kits after the patent check clears? Or are you on hold on everything until the patent check clears? Details, details...

Buy the way, You FUCKING ROCK :super: making this not have to require mutilation of the mags so as to assure long term interchangeability between modified & stock guns. :up:

Doing the installs....Now.

DIY kits will/should be out in 2 to 3 weeks.....same with the dealer / wholeseller packages.

The "detailed" instructions will fit on an index card. So I think a sheet of paper with pics included in the package will do it.

OK, due to demand we will be taking orders on Saturday 12 noon till 4 PM, or there-abouts.

Keep calling those orders in and Vicki will keep answering the phone.

I'm gearing up one milling machine to be job specific for this project, so I'm still planning to keep a decent turn-around.

Thanks for the support folks.....

• Like 2

rather support your friend you mean, juggernaut.

not the subject at hand.

To be honest, I did not know CSS was selling them! Awesome!!!

and no, I meant supporting business members....

MOST of which are my friends as well!!!

Is there a rifle version in the works?

Yes, but a little later.

I think I just died, and went to heaven! :super: . . . :super: . . . :super:

(Then again. . . it would help if I had my cotton pick'n IZ-240 Rifle back from conversion. :ded: )