Recoil Supression Tactical Stocks Available Soon

We have been working a with a local company that specializes in injection molding gun stocks. We got involved with them after they had started their Saiga 6 position stock that reduces approx. 40% of the felt recoil so we have NO claim to ownership (unfortunately). It is a great stock and we got word that we will have them in stock around the 20th of June. We are preselling them on our web site, here is the link My link

Scott

saiga%20kick%20lite%202%20small.jpg

Here is the full description:

Designed specifically for all Saiga shotguns and rifles to give you increased ergonomics and weapon control. The Kicklite Tactical Saiga replacement stock is fitted with the exclusive patent pending Kick Lite Recoil Reduction System - Engineered to greatly reduce the perceived felt impact of shotgun loads. Extremely popular with female shooters, youth and smaller framed individuals and even the 'big guys' who could do with out the shoulder pain associated with a day in the field. The best combination of quality, value and versatility on the market today. Includes... 6 position tactical stock (Length of pull: 11.5" - 15"), Fully integrated and maintenance free Kick lite recoil reduction system, recoil reduction butt pad, pistol grip, sling swivel. Made in USA. Injection molded of premium grade glass filled nylon and shock absorbing elastomers. All installation hardware and tools included. No gunsmitthing.

Color: BLACK

It is a big bag of fail if its only for unrestored saigas. If it comes off that adaptor pistol grip then I will take 3. Is it all polymer? Or a metal tube? How is the lock up between stock and tube? Is the stock standard m4 clone so a cheek pad and rear pad able to be mounted. I shoot at least 100 slugs a weekend so this is of interest to me. Does it affect the cycle of low brass at all?

It is a big bag of fail if its only for unrestored saigas. If it comes off that adaptor pistol grip then I will take 3. Is it all polymer? Or a metal tube? How is the lock up between stock and tube? Is the stock standard m4 clone so a cheek pad and rear pad able to be mounted. I shoot at least 100 slugs a weekend so this is of interest to me. Does it affect the cycle of low brass at all?

Trying to find what I can, KLT004 is obviously not the first stock they make. Found them under Phoenix Technology.

KLT001 - Mossberg

KLT002 - Remingont 870

KLT003 - Winchester

In other words, nothing but shotgun stocks, no seperate stock for an AR. Lifetime warranty sounds nice. Still it looke slike they might come off and attach to a standard M4 style tube, it looks like they have a spring in the tube as well, maybe thats intergral to thier functioning and the don't come apart?.

Mako sells similar FAB defense buffer tubes with a recoil springs as well as the GL-Shock stock that also has one, they even make a version of the buffer tube that fits straight onto an AK 47/Saiga stamped receiver. FAB defense is Israeli though, so they're not 922r compliant parts.

Just a note, gents: you can already buy a similar product for converted Saigas, namely the Mako recoil-reducing stock tube. Doesn't require sawing off the rear tang, and from what I can determine, uses a very similar spring-loaded system to do the recoil reduction.

This isn't to throw disparagement upon the DPH system, of course, just pointing out that there's already a workable solution for the conversion crowd.

What's really annoying is that on systems like this, where you've got a fairly substantial portion of the stock assembly providing a place for the pistol grip, it shouldn't be that hard to engineer it to move the stock tube up a bit for better cheek weld.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to ask. What handguard rail is that?

Also, I just got my saiga .223, will it fit on this rifle or rather any saiga rifle?

Thanks!

We have been working a with a local company that specializes in injection molding gun stocks. We got involved with them after they had started their Saiga 6 position stock that reduces approx. 40% of the felt recoil so we have NO claim to ownership (unfortunately). It is a great stock and we got word that we will have them in stock around the 20th of June. We are preselling them on our web site, here is the link My link

Scott

Designed specifically for all Saiga shotguns and rifles to give you increased ergonomics and weapon control. The Kicklite Tactical Saiga replacement stock is fitted with the exclusive patent pending Kick Lite Recoil Reduction System - Engineered to greatly reduce the perceived felt impact of shotgun loads. Extremely popular with female shooters, youth and smaller framed individuals and even the 'big guys' who could do with out the shoulder pain associated with a day in the field. The best combination of quality, value and versatility on the market today. Includes... 6 position tactical stock (Length of pull: 11.5" - 15"), Fully integrated and maintenance free Kick lite recoil reduction system, recoil reduction butt pad, pistol grip, sling swivel. Made in USA. Injection molded of premium grade glass filled nylon and shock absorbing elastomers. All installation hardware and tools included. No gunsmitthing.

Also, I just got my saiga .223, will it fit on this rifle or rather any saiga rifle?

Thanks!

Pretty sure that's the SGM tri-rail, made for the S12. However, they do make a virtually identical one for the Saiga rifles. I know CSS has them in stock. ~$65

Thanks!

Scott

SGM tri-rail and im pretty sure they make them for all the Saigas.

Thanks guys! That takes care of the rail question.

The second question I meant to ask if the kicklite stock will fit the 223 rifle since it didn't mention it on the picture?

Thanks again!

Thanks!

Pretty sure that's the SGM tri-rail, made for the S12. However, they do make a virtually identical one for the Saiga rifles. I know CSS has them in stock. ~$65

Mako sells similar FAB defense buffer tubes with a recoil springs as well as the GL-Shock stock that also has one, they even make a version of the buffer tube that fits straight onto an AK 47/Saiga stamped receiver. FAB defense is Israeli though, so they're not 922r compliant parts.

The buffer tube doesn't count as a 922r part. It is technically a receiver extension. The buttstock on it does count. If a USA made buttstock fits on it, you are GTG.

ETA: Why is this desired on a .223 or even a 7.62x39? Recoil that bad for you guys???

Edited by MT Predator

Purchased one of the Phoenix Kick Lite stock sets for the Saiga-12 from CSS. You do not have to cut or modify the tang. This stock directly replaces the factory Saiga sporting stock.

If you have a converted Saiga with the FCG moved forward all you need to do is remove the pistol grip and cut off the grip hanger. Just found out that there is an AK47 stock available, no cutting. The stock is adjustable from 11"to 15''

The mount is a glass filled nylon type. The action is cast and machined aluminum. There is a spring action with about 3/4" of travel.

The stock has a 1" thick recoil pad that is almost like a gel pad. Very comfortable.

I took the identical set up to the picture posted below to the range and fired 100 Wally World Winchester low brass using the CSS low recoil reliabilty kit without a single failure to feed, failure to fire, or failure to eject.

I fired most from the shoulder and felt no recoil. I also fired from the hip with no failures.

There were no issues with the stock absorbing too much recoil to operate the weapon.

The only issue I had was not using blue locktite on the mounting screws and they came loose. Used the locktite after cleaning and should have no further problems. Went to the range the following saturday and the stock screws did not loosen. Locktite is a great product.

I used SGM 5 round Mag and SGM 12 round mag and a ProMag 20 round that my son brought.

My Saiga is a 108 with the 19" barrel with three gas port holes.

I am thinking about converting the FCG.

JMHO of a well made stock set that I recommended to my son and a couple of other friends.

Your mileage may vary, Castalia

post-35033-0-94631600-1311468765_thumb.jpg

Edited by Castalia
  • 2 weeks later...