Did Tromix sell me a flame thrower or a 12 guage?

How do you like the IMOD compared to the MOE stock?

The only reason I went to the IMOD was to be able to use Limbsavers slip on ar/m16 recoil pad.I have a CTR on my rifle and my other Saiga but it is a bit punishing when shooting a lot of buck and slugs through this gun.

The only reason I went to the IMOD was to be able to use Limbsavers slip on ar/m16 recoil pad.I have a CTR on my rifle and my other Saiga but it is a bit punishing when shooting a lot of buck and slugs through this gun.

How do you like the slip on limbsaver pad? Is it worth the dough for the results? The CTR is a bit "narrow" and can feel punishing, so I was thinking about putting a car stock on it with that pad if it works.

Flamethrower...???

You mean like this ???

IMG_6797%20-%20Copy.JPG

This is a friend of mine at our night shoot a few weeks ago.

(It's a special purpose black powder load) No, you can't buy that load anywhere.

Edited by patriot

How do you like the slip on limbsaver pad? Is it worth the dough for the results? The CTR is a bit "narrow" and can feel punishing, so I was thinking about putting a car stock on it with that pad if it works.

It is worth every penny.It completely eliminates the numb shoulder you get after a few hundred rounds of buck.

Here is the link to the original images the full size ones can be had there.They are HUGE in the original format.