• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

312fgj8.jpg

I'd say "lucky" but I no longer must live under the U.C.M.J.'s jurisdiction... So I guess we're even.

Can you find any "unaccounted for ammo" off base to play with that? I almost "requisitioned" some Depleted Uranium that I thought was .50 cal once, for future use as a civi, but then I realized my nuts would glow if I was around it to long. :unsure:

Do you guys get to fire the "hot" stuff through those? Mine would have been from the C.I.W.S. (which I later found wasn't standard .50(It LOOKED ok :rolleyes: ))

Edited by Paulyski

Standing in the front of the house, holding the Saiga .223. Daughter took the picture. It was more of the target, but it's still of me. I have very few of me. I do a lot of photographs, Nikon D80 and a lot of other equipment, so in all the thousands of pics, generally ones of me are not usually there.

post-19094-1249612930_thumb.jpg

Very nice set of rifles and such I have seen here. LONG thread!!! Takes a while to get to the end. I was a young man when this thread started now look at me!!!

Edited by Darth AkSarBen
The're aren't enough women shooting these days!! I think that all wives and daughters need to learn the basics.

That's part of the reason (I'm glad) I was "talked into" the Saiga.

Going to my first Appleseed on the 19th (if I'm not in labor!), and doing my conversion over the weekend. Before and after pics to follow...

Our daughter already has a .22, and she's only 18 months! She hasn't held it yet, but as soon as she can, she'll be shooting with us! Another seven or so years, we won't rush it... We're sensible parents.

It's the general opinion in our circle of friends that women are better "natural" shooters, and that circle includes some pretty good shots! Hope I prove the theory right!

Edited by bohound
post-19073-1251946043_thumb.jpg

Here is my 7yr old with his first bb gun. He went through quite an extensive saftey course before I gave it to him. Now he is reminding me of gun saftey when I don't put my safety on after shooting. Daddy's little sharp shooter!

Another "lefty"!!!

He may end up learning to shoot "right" when the harsh reality of shell extraction/ejection sets in... I know I did!

Looks like the "Daisy Pal" that I learned to shoot with!

+1 for parents teaching kids to be responsible firearms owners!

post-19073-1251946043_thumb.jpg

Here is my 7yr old with his first bb gun. He went through quite an extensive saftey course before I gave it to him. Now he is reminding me of gun saftey when I don't put my safety on after shooting. Daddy's little sharp shooter!

Another "lefty"!!!

He may end up learning to shoot "right" when the harsh reality of shell extraction/ejection sets in... I know I did!

Looks like the "Daisy Pal" that I learned to shoot with!

+1 for parents teaching kids to be responsible firearms owners!

Actually, he is a righty. I just teach my kids and myself to shoot with both hands. You never know which corner you might need to shoot around, being left or right corner. Great tactical skill to master.

A chainsaw forum I use to go to and a couple others have done this and it seemed to be liked. Sort of neat to put a face to the name. Sorry if it's been done before.......or stupid. This is the most recent pic I could find. No, I'm not playing with myself.

post-2536-1160018717_thumb.jpg

Here goes - At work post-18546-1252028138_thumb.jpg post-18546-1252028160_thumb.jpg

post-18546-1252028244_thumb.jpg post-18546-1252028262_thumb.jpg

post-18546-1252032324.jpg post-18546-1252032299_thumb.jpg

post-18546-1252032468_thumb.jpg post-18546-1252032740_thumb.jpg

And at play:

Edited by Waffenscmied
  • Like 2
Loved "Beerfest!"

PM me with your email and I'll see if I can't dig up some pics of the Titenschpritzen (wet t-shirt) contest;)

WS

A chainsaw forum I use to go to and a couple others have done this and it seemed to be liked. Sort of neat to put a face to the name. Sorry if it's been done before.......or stupid. This is the most recent pic I could find. No, I'm not playing with myself.

post-2536-1160018717_thumb.jpg

Here goes - At work post-18546-1252028138_thumb.jpg post-18546-1252028160_thumb.jpg

post-18546-1252028244_thumb.jpg post-18546-1252028262_thumb.jpg

post-18546-1252032324.jpg post-18546-1252032299_thumb.jpg

post-18546-1252032468_thumb.jpg post-18546-1252032740_thumb.jpg

And at play:

Damn, mind if I ask what you do? The picture of you and the SWAT looking guys.......ya kinda look like you belong to the Mafia :D .

(In some of the pics, you look like the Dr. from the Saw movies.)

PM me with your email and I'll see if I can't dig up some pics of the Titenschpritzen (wet t-shirt) contest;)

UMMM... NO!!!! That's a BIG NEGATIVE on the private EMAIL!!!!

THOSE PICS MUST GO IN THE "Post your pics" thread in the funny stuff section for ALL OF US TO ENJOY!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Or else... :ph34r:

:smoke:

UMMM... NO!!!! That's a BIG NEGATIVE on the private EMAIL!!!!

THOSE PICS MUST GO IN THE "Post your pics" thread in the funny stuff section for ALL OF US TO ENJOY!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

:smoke:

Or else?!!! lol... :haha: Twist my arm.... :devil:

post-18546-1252211102_thumb.jpg post-18546-1252211130_thumb.jpg post-18546-1252211150_thumb.jpg post-18546-1252211173_thumb.jpg post-18546-1252211188_thumb.jpg post-18546-1252211269_thumb.jpg

Enjoy - you poor sick deprived b*sterds! LMAO!!!

WS

"UMMM... NO!!!! That's a BIG NEGATIVE on the private EMAIL!!!!

:smoke:"

P.S I'm holding on to the REALLY good ones for a later post.

WS

Edited by Waffenscmied

"Damn, mind if I ask what you do? The picture of you and the SWAT looking guys.......ya kinda look like you belong to the Mafia :D .

(In some of the pics, you look like the Dr. from the Saw movies.)"

That's a BIG negative on the mafia connection. By profession I am a Gunsmith and Jeweler.

I also work in films as an actor when time and opportunity allow. Where life and work get serious, I'm a type 07 FFL. I specialize in building high performance tactical Saiga 12's.

The shot with "SWAT" was taken on a film set. I was cast as a federal agent in charge of a crime scene, the SWAT guys are Albuquerque Firefighters cast as SWAT guys. As I live in Albuquerque, I'm confident the real SWAT guys were probably working overtime.

The other shots were taken on another film set - you know the one.

Hmmm, the Dr. from the Saw movies.... maybe...lol!

WS

Edited by WaffenSchmied