Army: 7 dead in dual attacks at Fort Hood, Texas

Claiming that there is no religious basis for this is ridiculous. The man was "upset" that he was going to have to ship out and "fight" against his fellow Muslims. So he threw a fit and gunned down all the American Soldiers he could.

With this guy's rank and assignment he lead a pretty privileged life in the Military, all that was fine, until he was asked to do his job!

His head should be on a pike tonight.

• Like 5
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being a Muslim has no more to do with violence than being a Christian or Jew. Every religion has fuck-ups and crazies. Note: Im not making excuses for this guy, only saying its pretty messed up you gu

Claiming that there is no religious basis for this is ridiculous. The man was "upset" that he was going to have to ship out and "fight" against his fellow Muslims. So he threw a fit and gunned down al

Unofficial report from the local FBI investigating Hasan is that he was not "devout Muslim" until he received his warning order for possible deployment some months back. This fucker was born 2nd gene

Claiming that there is no religious basis for this is ridiculous. The man was "upset" that he was going to have to ship out and "fight" against his fellow Muslims. So he threw a fit and gunned down all the American Soldiers he could.

With this guy's rank and assignment he lead a pretty privileged life in the Military, all that was fine, until he was asked to do his job!

But you don't know that for certain either. For all we know he could have just snapped from stress and gone all "thanks for the snickers" on the base.

Unofficial report from the local FBI investigating Hasan is that he was not "devout Muslim" until he received his warning order for possible deployment some months back. This fucker was born 2nd generation Lebanese-American in Virginia, went to college, gained rank and was given all the recognition of Major by the U.S. Army. Everything in his life was fine until the military asked him to deploy and assist troops on bases overseas (possibly A-stan or Iraq)overcoming stress and pressures from combat (something this little yellow-stain would NEVER have seen). It is said that the POS even consulted with an attorney about repaying the Army back for his education so he could weasel out of his enlistment contract just so he would not have to deploy. His online ramblings about Jihad and suicide-bombers being "soldiers" was just smoke and mirrors as it was all recently posted around the time he had an inkling he would be ordered overseas. Is this a case of an al-Qaida sleeper? No! Is it possibly Lebanese-decent suddenly "finding Allah" and going rogue Jihad on infidels? No! This seems to be a simple case of gutless-cowardice and murder! I hope this excrement fully recovers, is brought to a swift Court-Martial and summarily hanged or better yet firing squad. I'm very sure there would be no lack of volunteers for that additional duty.

Edited by Ronswin
  • Like 4

Better still, time to lift the ban on carrying on military installations so our GI's can defend themselves against this crap. Other thing that doesn't help is, nobody expects this to happen at "home", so they let their guard down, and the aggressor has an easier time getting inside their OODA loops.

If only someone had had a gun, this might have been stopped!

I never understood the ban on carrying while on post. We trust people enough that we pay them to carry guns but they can't carry their own guns, makes no sense. Telling troops they can't carry on post (where a lot of them live and all of them work) is like telling off duty cops they can't carry.

I would like to see a show of hands of all the people who stood within 25 yards of that asshole who are mad as hell they did not carry that day!!!!!

They said he went to Virginia Tech for his undergrad. First the Virginia Tech campus shootings a few years ago and now this...what the fuck are they doing to their students? They must give out special scholarships if you're crazy.

Edited by GerryV

yeh? wait till they get into your local police depatment and REALLY cause chaos when they go out on a rampage.....you are gonna thanks george washington for your gun, when that starts up.....

it dont matter to me what his motives were. if he aint dead pull him apart, and if he is dead cut his head off and shit down his neck before you bury his sorry ass.

it dont matter to me what his motives were. if he aint dead pull him apart, and if he is dead cut his head off and shit down his neck before you bury his sorry ass.

Exactly. This poor fool is going to wish he did die earlier no matter that he was muslim, brown, purple, orange, or whatever else.

Its bad enough that it happened from within, but what gets me the most about this whole thing is the fact that even if he was a civilian this still could have happened. they said on the news yesterday that you don't even need a Military ID to get into FT. Hood! WTF is wrong with that picture?! Far as i'm concerned, ALL Military installations should require a Military ID to even get past the front gate. Isn't that a major part of HLS?

Doesnt fort hood have a public firing range?

Base Security is mostly a joke. I was staying on MCBH, Kaneohe Bay, just a month or so into the current iraq war, 9/11 was on everyones mind, terror alert orange, etc. Im not military, nor did i look anything like i could have been, and i didnt have any trouble coming or going from the base, Cars were all checked at the gate, but a Visitor Pass was nothing but a piece of printed paper with an embossed stamp, which wasnt verified or examined in most cases, and I both walked and rode a bike on an off the base several times with my backpack on and only was asked to show a pass less than 1/3 of the time. Not to mention if you buy a pizza and stick a magnetic decal on the side of your truck, the MP's would have just waved you through. Getting a cab, however, was a giant pain in the ass, so go figure. I was appalled, even talked to a few of the MP's about it, they said they just didnt have the time to check out everything, and had to rely on hunches, for the most part. Not very reassuring. And those were Marine MPs, my budy was telling me last night that alot of the army and airforce bases have civilian gate guards. Not sure how accurate that is, but i can only imagine the laxity if that is true.

As far as this case goes, its a shame that there weren't more soldiers at the ready, to nail the fucker. I understand the implications of having uniformed soldiers armed off base, but base property belongs to the military, and forgive me if i think it should be capable of defending itself, from both external and internal threats.

I think Ronswin up there had the best summary, this was just a peice of scum, no higher purpose, no great statement, just a useless coward who thought he could get something for nothing, and flipped when he heard TANSTAAFL.

Well, first off, having a Muslim, of any stripe listen to the problems of combat vets from a Muslim dominated theater is just utter stupidity on the Army's part. Go figure he'd get pissed off about the war and then add to that threatening to send him into the fray. There was a reason Japanese-Americans served in Europe and NOT the Pacific. Ya, sounds good, "they can better relate to the indigenous people", or be lured into the enemies mind games. I'd rather have a queer in a hole with me in Iraq or A-stan right now. Not that Muslim's (or Gays) can't be good and trust worthy people, quite the contrary, but that the lure can be so damned great at times. Why put them(and everyone else) at risk?

again, just my 2 bits

OMG I hate the media!!!!!!!

Fox news get the facts,They said the gun was a FN57,9mm copkiller!

Please correct me if im wrong, fn five-seven=5.7x28mm.......

GOD I need a job I watch too much news.

FN does make a 9mm pistol under the model number FNP-9, and FN makes a 5.7x28mm pistol under the model number Five-SeveN, they don't make any pistols (or any other firearms that I know of) with a model number of FN57, and none of the commercially available 5.7x28mm (or 9mm) ammunition available in this country is of the so called copkiller (i.e. bullet proof vest piercing) type. This is just the typical media modus operandi these days. If it a subject they are ignorant on they just make shit up rather than spend the 30 seconds it would take to visit the FNH USA website to get the right model number on the pistol, and the ATF website to find out so called 'copkiller' ammo cannot be bought or sold on the open market.

Edited by Frogfoot

But you don't know that for certain either. For all we know he could have just snapped from stress and gone all "thanks for the snickers" on the base.

I know this, there are 173 shooting wars going on in the world today. 171 of them involve the "religion of peace."

• Like 1

I just saw the same reporting on ABC.

ABC{check out the comments}

Correct me if I'm wrong but since when has an FN Five-seveN been the "cop killer" gun?? I would have thought otherwise with its $1k+ Price tag, different control scheme, and its hard to find and expensive proprietary ammo.

Shit... nice to see the media getting all sensationalized over this story. With this and the Flordia shooting today I can only imagine what the Brady bunch is going to bleed out.

I know this, there are 173 shooting wars going on in the world today. 171 of them involve the "religion of peace."

Seriously, that's just sad. Maybe instead of banning guns, they should start looking into banning religion. It has killed FAR more people than anything else in this world. My god is better than you god, and if you don't believe it I will kill you. It is just pure horseshit.

• Like 1

Seriously, that's just sad. Maybe instead of banning guns, they should start looking into banning religion. It has killed FAR more people than anything else in this world. My god is better than you god, and if you don't believe it I will kill you. It is just pure horseshit.

EXACTLY! Freedom of religion is one of our basic freedoms, but they don't want to allow anyone to have freedom FROM religion.You have no more right to impose your religion on ME than I have to tell you what to believe.Also anyone who swears allegiance to America, but holds religious beliefs contrary to our Constitution is a liar, and threat to all we hold dear.

not a good idea to put a Muslim in a psychiatric department who listens to potentially personal religious conflicting stories of war. however having middle eastern Muslims in the military is a great tactical idea because they could potentially influence the other muslims to join our side, rather than the radicals'. msnbc just showed a list of killings done, civilian and military, that have been done with muslim names and relation. so that negates the press from trying to hide the Islam or Muslim connection.

Was McVeigh on the list? David Koresh? Jim Jones? George W. Bush? Which branch of "radical islam" did THOSE mass murderers belong to?

David Koresh was murdered by our government for his religious beliefs, he didn't kill anyone.

Jim Jones ran a church that when threatened by government attack all killed themselves.

George W. Bush acted on the information he was given that has still not been disproved. He put an army into motion to remove a genocide artist from power, and tried to get another organization that had directly attacked the USA and killed more people than the Japanese did during the attack on pearl harbor.

McVeigh was a murderer.

Oh and for the record, David Koresh proved Jim Jones right. If they hadn't have taken the poison, they'd have been burned to death by our government, men, women, and children all. You don't even get to call him crazy, he was proven correct.

Edited by Twinsen
  • Like 2

Jonestown wasn't even in the U.S. It was in Guyana. A congressman came to visit, not an army. Not all drank the poisoned cool aid voluntarily. Some were shot. By Jones and crew, not by po po or secret attacking government ninjas of any kind. Just another one of those interesting shockers to see in the morning paper in the late 70s. I miss Elvis.

This will all have all the usual spin left and right to it.

Details, details, details are still so murky.

Two others were detained but released. Why?

Was it inside or outside?

The lady police was directing traffic or was there getting a vehicle tuned? So far by no account can she be called anything but a heroine but I read, supposedly from an eyewitness soldier, she went down trading shots and her partner got the take down shots on major jihad. I would be more than happy if she nailed him but it has a little p.c. spin to it. Remember too a woman stopped a massacre at a church a few years ago trading shots with the maniac. Bottom line is it was over in four minutes because armed people brave enough to go into harms way ended it. For all you police bashers who say they do not serve and protect think about this one. However it went down they put it all on the line and made it happen. More lives were saved because people who knew how to apply first aid in emergencies were there.

Jim Jones was a dedicated communist, so i would say that he qualified as a leftist myself...

And wherever Islam exists as a minority there is trouble, either open conflict or rioting. You PC brain dead people need to wake up. You so open minded your brains are falling out.

Edited by Bean.223

Jonestown wasn't even in the U.S. It was in Guyana. A congressman came to visit, not an army. Not all drank the poisoned cool aid voluntarily. Some were shot. By Jones and crew, not by po po or secret attacking government ninjas of any kind. Just another one of those interesting shockers to see in the morning paper in the late 70s. I miss Elvis.

This will all have all the usual spin left and right to it.

Details, details, details are still so murky.

Two others were detained but released. Why?

Was it inside or outside?

The lady police was directing traffic or was there getting a vehicle tuned? So far by no account can she be called anything but a heroine but I read, supposedly from an eyewitness soldier, she went down trading shots and her partner got the take down shots on major jihad. I would be more than happy if she nailed him but it has a little p.c. spin to it. Remember too a woman stopped a massacre at a church a few years ago trading shots with the maniac. Bottom line is it was over in four minutes because armed people brave enough to go into harms way ended it. For all you police bashers who say they do not serve and protect think about this one. However it went down they put it all on the line and made it happen. More lives were saved because people who knew how to apply first aid in emergencies were there.

I am doing a google search and can not find a mention of Munley's partner's name at all. Correction six pages of stories and finally see a mention of his name from CNN of all places. Mark Todd. In the interview Todd say he took him down. Why?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/07/texas.fort.hood.first.responders/index.html

Edited by rocinante

How do you kill 11 soldiers and wound 31 on the largest military base in the US with 2 hand guns? These were likely battle expericance GI's! Time to ban the Glock. We all know it would take a Fully Automatic Star Wars Blaster Rifle to do this (not like these were grade school kids in a Gym). Guess where they have Star Wars Blaster Rifles? Crap the Belsen attach used high explosives as well as heavily armed terrorists. If you do the math this guy should have landed on the beach on D-day!

I can't frigging believe it!

:eek:

I was at the range doing with The Bride doing Elite Team drills last night (using our FiveseveNs) when one of the instructors told us that this freak used the 5.7 pistol for this horror. It made me sick, just plain sick.

To answer your question, here is a recent discussion on this forum with several posts regarding this pistol and the 5.7x28 round.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=45938&view=&hl=fn fiveseven &fromsearch=1

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:31 PM

I prefer the FN FiveseveN for the following reasons:

1) After more than 10,000 thousand rounds I have never, NOT ONCE, had a stoppage

2) 5.7 ammo also works in P90/PS90

3) The ambidextious safety location allows me to equal or exceed the times of others using Glocks w/out a safety

4) 5.7 has so little recoil my follow-up shots are faster and more accurate

5) 5.7 defeats body armor

6) It is quiet, and with a can, it hardly even whispers

Edited by Ragnar Danneskjöld
  • Like 1

on base most of your weapons are secured unless your on duty,,, and a secret clearance is not hard to get....they dont dig too deep, not like you would think they do.

The above is true. It is not until a military service member submits for Top Secret clearance level access, that the Feds start digging deep. . . to see if the individual has had a colonoscopy completed to standard. **somber chuckle**

(I've held/maintained at least a Secret clearance for the last 26 years, during which for five of those years I held a TS level.)

Edited by Gary

Being a Muslim has no more to do with violence than being a Christian or Jew. Every religion has fuck-ups and crazies. Note: Im not making excuses for this guy, only saying its pretty messed up you guys are jumping the gun on an entire religion.

Not jumping on an entire religion, but if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....

Having the balls to look the enemy in the eye and see him for what he is, is key to survival IMHO.

UPDATE Courtesy of the Telegraph UK:

Fort Hood shooting: Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists

Major Nidal Malik Hasan worshipped at a mosque led by a radical imam said to be a "spiritual adviser" to three of the hijackers who attacked America on Sept 11, 2001.

Edited by Kevin in Texas

Did you see this?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/08/napolitano-warns-anti-muslim-backlash/

Napolitano says she's going to "take steps" to quell any anti-Muslim backlash following the the most deadly terrorist attack on American soil since 9-11.

She didn't bother to take any "steps" to protect Americans from Islamic extremists like Hasan. She's too busy investigating veterans and Christians I guess.

She's calling this "a tragedy" and not a "terrorist attack."

Cunt!

Edited by Bounce12
  • Like 2