BEST looking Saiga 12 Shotgun..

Im not doing this as an endorsement because I work there, but the RTS-ZK12 and RTS Zk410 shotguns are exactly the setup I have handled that I prefer. second to that, would be the same thing with a 14" barrel and intergrated Cutts. The guys in the shop hate the cutts, but I like the damn thing on the short barrel guns perm. attached, myself.

If I were to change anything, Id change the sights to a scout rail and compact red dot setup.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For beauty, I say Saigatech's legion clone     And this one too;  

I like my own, lol.

This one here from SaigaTech gets my vote.

Posted Images

In my humble opinion the best would be what satisfies the particular owner. In just the few weeks I have been on this forum iI have been put down buy other members because I stated I liked the stock import trigger and did not want to move the FCR forward. Some people seem to think this is a sacrelege, but it is really dependent upon the weapon and the owner. As we all know some Saigas preform better out of the box than others. I have 5 AKs with the forward the trigger groups and my Saiga 12 with the linkage trigger is sweeter than any of them.Unless something wears and it changes I would not consider changing it. Why fix it if it ain't broke? Just my 2 cents worth but you guys need to back of on that one has to be converted to be a decent Saiga?

:cryss:

obama.jpg

For beauty, I say Saigatech's legion clone

IMG_1022p.jpg

And this one too;

DSCF3287.jpg

SaigaTechUSA-S12Krink.jpg

I love my S12 but there's really nothing hotter than SaigaTech's creations, plus he's a metalworking genius to boot. A true artisan, I'd love to own one of those krink S12's

Rakurs-Saiga12-0001.JPG

N-S12-Clays_003.JPG

Z

• Like 2

I know I'm biased, but Robert just built this gun for himself, 11 inch with all aluminum parts done in pewter and some points on the end of the handguard so you can breach with it or poke the guy in the eye when you run out of ammo!

Doug

post-22191-0-20344200-1312916711_thumb.jpg

In my humble opinion the best would be what satisfies the particular owner. In just the few weeks I have been on this forum iI have been put down buy other members because I stated I liked the stock import trigger and din not want to move the FCR forward. Some people seem to think this is a sacrslege but it is really dependent upon the weapon and the owner. As we all know some Saigas preform better out of the box than others. I have 5 AKs with the forward the trigger group and my Saiga 12 with the linkage trigger is sweeter than any of them. Unless something wears and it changes I would not consider changing it. Why fix it if it ain't broke? Just my 2 cents worth but you guys need to back of on one has to be converted to be a decent Saiga?

Unconverted Saiga 12s are common and we do not care of you like yours in nuetered configuration. You will not convince any of us who own converted S12s that they are already perfect from the factory. We know better. The market does not lie. If unconverted Saiga 12s were the "best" why would so many people spend so much time and money making them badass? :angel:

Here we go. Let's ask the viewing body of the forum which of the following S12s looks "Best'er".

The unconverted or the converted?

post-22401-0-26695700-1312849891_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-22054800-1312849901_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-60368000-1312849916_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-95221000-1312849924_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-98115500-1312849941_thumb.jpg

Let's be fair. You can bolt all the stuff you want onto an unconverted FCG and still have a mighty fine weapon. Here's mine. Just added an Autoplug and a Bushnell Red Dot. A mighty fine weapon that eats any and all ammo I put in her. I have named her "Necessity".

post-35033-0-85250000-1312934858_thumb.jpg

Edited by Castalia

In my humble opinion the best would be what satisfies the particular owner. In just the few weeks I have been on this forum iI have been put down buy other members because I stated I liked the stock import trigger and din not want to move the FCR forward. Some people seem to think this is a sacrslege but it is really dependent upon the weapon and the owner. As we all know some Saigas preform better out of the box than others. I have 5 AKs with the forward the trigger group and my Saiga 12 with the linkage trigger is sweeter than any of them. Unless something wears and it changes I would not consider changing it. Why fix it if it ain't broke? Just my 2 cents worth but you guys need to back of on one has to be converted to be a decent Saiga?

Unconverted Saiga 12s are common and we do not care of you like yours in nuetered configuration. You will not convince any of us who own converted S12s that they are already perfect from the factory. We know better. The market does not lie. If unconverted Saiga 12s were the "best" why would so many people spend so much time and money making them badass? :angel:

Here we go. Let's ask the viewing body of the forum which of the following S12s looks "Best'er".

post-22401-0-26695700-1312849891_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-22054800-1312849901_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-60368000-1312849916_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-95221000-1312849924_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-98115500-1312849941_thumb.jpg

Let's be fair. You can bolt all the stuff you want onto an unconverted FCG and still have a mighty fine weapon. Here's mine. Just added an Autoplug and a Bushnell Red Dot. A mighty fine weapon that eats any and all ammo I put in her. I have named her "Necessity".

I personally think that there are reasons Mr. Kalishnikov designed things the way he did, and this is not his design, however a Saiga 12 is a Saiga 12 regardless of where the trigger is, such an awesome weapon!

I would also think that a sporter trigger is open to more problems due to more parts, and you are giving up some of the legendary dependability. IMHO

I think you are missing the point here. Most, if not all of us, know that an unconverted Saiga 12 can run well, hunt well, defend well, etc.. This thread is about the "BEST looking Saiga 12 shotgun". Unconverted Saiga 12s do not fall in the best looking category IMO. Not knocking your S12, but you are missing the point.

I agree with Evl about that, I thought my unconverted S12 was badass for a while. Then I came here and realized how goofy it looked compared to to others. I converted it and have been very happy with the results. So if the thread is about looks, than my opinion is that unconverted guns don't apply. But on the other hand beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I don't blame you guys for loving your guns. It's just if you were to "behold" it converted you would agree with me. Not bashing just giving my opinion.

• Like 1

Plenty of great looking S12s out there and nice products to bolt on them. The big question with all of them is, does the fucker run? I don't care if it has paint or not and if the furniture is made of dried dog turds as long as it will run right and stay together doing so.

Now why the hell would anyone boast up their gun if if didn't run right? Don't you remember that shitty feeling the first time you pulled the trigger and it didn't cycle? I do.

There are plenty of postings in this forum with the "Look what I made" photos of weapons that have plenty of bolt on parts but nothing else substantially done to it to make it reliable or efficient to run. Mine is a shooter not a safe queen so it gets dinged up and scratched. Not a big deal to me because it runs right.

To back my point up, a member just posted some "great" gallery pics. Can't tell whether it's a fashion show or a display of firearms. That's what I call posing big time. Doesn't even look like he's close to a firing range.

To back my point up, a member just posted some "great" gallery pics. Can't tell whether it's a fashion show or a display of firearms. That's what I call posing big time. Doesn't even look like he's close to a firing range.

I need one of those Armani hats and some Aviators :lolol:

.... maybe some snazzy shoes and a vest too. Gotta see what the wife has that she doesn't mind me borrowing.

MT,

I feel ya man. Wow.... just.... wow :unsure:

Edited by evlblkwpnz

haha I just saw those and laughed at the posing, but I do like his guns. What muzzle brake is that on his guns?

Hey y'all give the guy a break will ya? He obviously loves these guns as much as we do, and that's some pretty kickass custom iron dude is showin off. Maybe I'll post some pics of my favorite S-12 conversions I've seen too if I can get my other computer back online with my picture files....

• Like 1

Hey y'all give the guy a break will ya? He obviously loves these guns as much as we do, and that's some pretty kickass custom iron dude is showin off. Maybe I'll post some pics of my favorite S-12 conversions I've seen too if I can get my other computer back online with my picture files....

Will ya dress up and pose with them for us? :lolol:

Will ya dress up and pose with them for us? :lolol:

Wear something sexy for Daddy ;)