BEST looking Saiga 12 Shotgun..

Most of us are on some type of budget so we're always "working towards" the ideal S12 setup. What's your ideal S12 setup? Everyone has different taste, so there's no single right answer.. What's the best looking S12 setup you've seen? Post a picture! I'd like to start but I'm having trouble posting on my work computer - I'll add a pic this evening

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For beauty, I say Saigatech's legion clone     And this one too;  

I like my own, lol.

This one here from SaigaTech gets my vote.

Posted Images

theres been a lot of guns I've found influential.

BobAsh's SBS

Gunfixers model with the garand safety, and FAL charging handle

gr8santini's Digital S-12

TX-Zen has some beautiful models, though his SBR "tanker" gun is my fav.

Deussne has some wonderful models

Banshee has a incredible collection with probably my favorite Tromix gun.

Geez... I keep going here there will be a list.

In my humble opinion the best would be what satisfies the particular owner. In just the few weeks I have been on this forum iI have been put down buy other members because I stated I liked the stock import trigger and did not want to move the FCR forward. Some people seem to think this is a sacrelege, but it is really dependent upon the weapon and the owner. As we all know some Saigas preform better out of the box than others. I have 5 AKs with the forward the trigger groups and my Saiga 12 with the linkage trigger is sweeter than any of them.Unless something wears and it changes I would not consider changing it. Why fix it if it ain't broke? Just my 2 cents worth but you guys need to back of on that one has to be converted to be a decent Saiga?

:cryss:

Edited by Palidin
  • Like 1

In my humble opinion the best would be what satisfies the particular owner. In just the few weeks I have been on this forum iI have been put down buy other members because I stated I liked the stock import trigger and din not want to move the FCR forward. Some people seem to think this is a sacrslege but it is really dependent upon the weapon and the owner. As we all know some Saigas preform better out of the box than others. I have 5 AKs with the forward the trigger group and my Saiga 12 with the linkage trigger is sweeter than any of them. Unless something wears and it changes I would not consider changing it. Why fix it if it ain't broke? Just my 2 cents worth but you guys need to back of on one has to be converted to be a decent Saiga?

:cryss:

Unconverted Saiga 12s are common and we do not care of you like yours in nuetered configuration. You will not convince any of us who own converted S12s that they are already perfect from the factory. We know better. The market does not lie. If unconverted Saiga 12s were the "best" why would so many people spend so much time and money making them badass? :angel:

Here we go. Let's ask the viewing body of the forum which of the following S12s looks "Best'er".

The unconverted or the converted?

post-22401-0-26695700-1312849891_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-22054800-1312849901_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-60368000-1312849916_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-95221000-1312849924_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-98115500-1312849941_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Plenty of great looking S12s out there and nice products to bolt on them. The big question with all of them is, does the fucker run? I don't care if it has paint or not and if the furniture is made of dried dog turds as long as it will run right and stay together doing so.

• Like 2

Plenty of great looking S12s out there and nice products to bolt on them. The big question with all of them is, does the fucker run? I don't care if it has paint or not and if the furniture is made of dried dog turds as long as it will run right and stay together doing so.

Now why the hell would anyone boast up their gun if if didn't run right? Don't you remember that shitty feeling the first time you pulled the trigger and it didn't cycle? I do.

Now why the hell would anyone boast up their gun if if didn't run right? Don't you remember that shitty feeling the first time you pulled the trigger and it didn't cycle? I do.

"Sinking" would be the best way I can remember it.

Saigatech... also a very nice gun.

Yep, that'd be the one, its a bad mofo!

Pretty much any of his and TX-zen's.

Every forum I get on has a few guys with the toys that are considered the creme de la creme. IMO, those two have it here.

I am very happy with mine, like everyone else is with there's too. Mine runs great even tho she is a bolton queen.

Most of us are on some type of budget so we're always "working towards" the ideal S12 setup. What's your ideal S12 setup? Everyone has different taste, so there's no single right answer.. What's the best looking S12 setup you've seen? Post a picture! I'd like to start but I'm having trouble posting on my work computer - I'll add a pic this evening

well this is my ideal SAIGA 12 set up, because it's mine and I set it up the way I wanted it, K.I.S.S

did my own conversion, reused the original trigger guard. all foreign FCG, I kept the original disconector and hammer and got a AKM trigger and modified it a bit (I have enough US parts on it so I could use foreign FCG, so please no need for the "922r compliant police" to chime in)

SBS'd it to a 13 inch barrel

internal block, folding mechanism, DPH stock with 1 inch recoil pad

handguard K-VAR "RPK style"

20 round MD drum

since this cycles and fires just fine with the original gas plug and puck, I'm not going through my money away on something I don't need like the aftermarket ones.

SAIGA_12_SBS_13inch_BARREL.JPG

Edited by Matthew Hopkins