Another Giveaway for Members and Contributors!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm just trying to keep it goin!

Ive got an ace receiver block used to do the no conversion conversion of a saiga 12.

ARKBU- Ace Universal Receiver Block-

Add a pistol grip to your Saiga 12 or other stamped AK receivers with an open back and upper tang without any modification to the receiver.

Length extends 1.535" 'from the back edge of receiver. AKRBU is drilled and tapped in two places to allow the stock to be mounted higher for use with optical sights. Weight 180g ( 6.42 oz)

Barely used, includes pistol grip screw. Does not include a sling mount.

Here's the rules:

Open to Members and Contributors Only!

Business Members are excluded from this one as they get access to a lot of goodies already.

If you won any of the past two giveaways, please don't enter, to give the chance to others.

If you want to enter, post saying "I'm in" below.

All posts from Members and Contributors that say "I'm in" received before 11:59 PM EST July 6th, 2009 are eligible.

If I hit a non "I'm In" reply I do the number generation again until I get a member or contributor that said I'm in.

When I determine the winner I will PM you for shipping address. I pay for all shipping so this is 100% free to the winner.

Good luck!

post-16009-1246637372_thumb.jpg