Pakistani S12 Clone

Well, the legendary gunmakers of Peshawar have taken on the Saiga 12, and they've made their own copy:

http://khyberarms.wetpaint.com/page/12+Bore+Semi+Auto+Russian+Type+with+Magazine

I wonder if those mags interchange?

They've got some other odd stuff there. Most of it I'd steer clear of, though the mini krink looks very fun.

Some very… [looking for a word here] "strange" pictures… Some of the guns look like plastic/wooden copies/toys… some are not even up to dimensional size… The best and favorite one was with the "telescope" to the RIGHT side of the AK receiver! I guess this model does not have a charging handle and does not eject the casings to the right side… :)

Pakistani Clone.jpeg

Interesting that all of their "Semi Auto" models appear to have an auto sear (full auto) axis pin....

http://khyberarms.wetpaint.com/page/12+Bore+Semi+Auto+M16+Model

sights that don't even come close to lining up, Aks made to look like ARs worse than anything we've done(carry handle on the dust cover!?), poor mag stack angle...

theres a lot of sins there. A few models don't look completly fake and inoperable. I wouldn't mind something like the voltro model or whatever it was called.

Their Pistol UZI's are Mac Clones, not Uzi clones. Probably not the first people that have confused the two - but the mag looks like something a Beretta 92 would use over a Mac.

post-4669-0-12908600-1313792466_thumb.jpg

There are some photos of the facility that make it look like a real machine shop put into an old rundown motel:

post-4669-0-39917800-1313792328_thumb.jpg

post-4669-0-66765200-1313792528_thumb.jpg

This animated photo is more indicative of my bigoted imagining: peasants surrounded by goats pounding old car scrap metal on rocks.

post-4669-0-22010900-1313792722_thumb.gif

Interesting stuff but I sure as fuck wouldn't trust my life with any of it!

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 1

THEY seem to have the skills to build a 8rnd metal mag.... maybe we could convince them to emigrate.

Maybe we should make sure its not a 8 round paperweight that works worse than a promag stick mag and has a worse feed angle befor we go importing jimmy jihad.

THEY seem to have the skills to build a 8rnd metal mag.... maybe we could convince them to emigrate.

Maybe we should make sure its not a 8 round paperweight that works worse than a promag stick mag and has a worse feed angle befor we go importing jimmy jihad.

I'm sure someone will import them into the US and make some good money on the deal, even while selling them for less than the Russian ones.

Those were some cool videos. I wonder how often someone gets hurt there. I noticed only one person was wearing safety glasses, everyone was wearing saddles, and everyone had on baggy clothes! BTW I'm a machinist so i know how dangerous a shop can be. Those are some old-school machines!

Umm, I think the point all of you are missing, is that we, in the land of the free, and the home of the brave, can't do what they are doing, without a permit from the Government, paying ITAR fees to the State Department, recording all of our products serial numbers in a book, somewhere, that is kept forever, by the Government, that is IF you don't have something in your background to make all of the above impossible.

How free are we exactly compared to the Paki's???

Seems they might be looking at us and laughing as well.