• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grimm is the crazy Doberman/Rotty mix pictured in my avatar. That was him with muzzle in my hand as we said goodbye moments before putting him down. After my father passed when I was 9, my mother bro

Mine is simply the name I have given my S12 when the shit hits the fan misery is what I will bring

Posted Images

It came from dave chappelles show. Some of my friends started calling me it and it just stuck. "Who are the five greatest rappers of all time, dylon, dylon, dylon, dylon and dylon. I spit hot fiya!" So became Dy Lon X 5

Yeah, I like Bob Dylan too. :haha:

Reddog.....got the nickname from a friend...because I use to drink that beer, also how I got hooked up with my wife...the caps had saying's on them....she ask me over and I checked the beer I just pulled out of the fridge...it said "get it"...so I did, so it just kinda stuck. BTW Cobra... here's a video of the stang...

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is fairly simple, Bullpup S12. Which I've had soooo much fun doing that I'm doing it again, lol. My own kit this time.

It was that or Ulv/Dokulv/Ulv hinn Dokkur(Wolf the Dark in rough Old Norse/Icelandic), which is what most people know me by.

Edited by BpS12

I'm retired Air Force, I've always liked the Century series of fighters, F-100 through F-106. My favorite is the MIGHTY F-105 Thunderchief, (Thud) for the way it landed! It's the largest,heaviest, single engine fighter ever! Some of the bravest pilots flew them into N.Vietnam; very high loss rate to SAMs. I'm built pretty heavy too, so it's a nickname that stuck.

i have used Metalslug as my nick for gaming since the 90's. I used to play the Neo Geo side scrolling shoot em up arcade game Metalslug all the time at my local Pizzeria's and bowling alley.

i use slug on most non gaming sites and forums, like here and CALGUNS.com

My avatar is RTT CQB guy from youtube, he is a highspeed Low drag operator Slaying bodies Good 2 Go.

My handle means:

I am not afraid of telling people know who I am or where I am from.

Things I write on the computer and post on the internet -- I assume will be scrutinized by many people, including agents who keep track of me.

Thus, most of the time when I hit <enter> I am aware that I am committing an un-eraseable mark on the planet. I use the same screen name for other forums and skype and such. It's pretty wild to Google things I wrote that have been long deleted from the original web servers which still show up as "search hits."

It will suck when I move to Montana or Idaho, or Arizona, or Colorado...... out of SC. At that time the SC will have to mean something else.

http://ken.crawley.org (is there a way to get a 100 year contract to keep a website up until computer speed & memory are irrelevant, and virtual existence is the new reality?)

I just typed a big long post about my screen name I use for most everything then realised I dont use it on here...

on here I use Danny Boy but I'm not Irish, I'm a whole bunch of Scottish.

Is your name at least Dan????

If it is, you win 100 internet points...............because that's my name.

• 2 weeks later...